Garuda to move to Changi T3 from March 11, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garuda to move to Changi T3 from March 11, 2011

Garuda Indonesia will move its operations to Changi T3 from March 11, 2011. I have heard about this from someone whose parents are close to the airline. However, I only post today after I learn that Garuda Indonesia Singapore has also published it on its quarterly newsletter.

Garuda has surely improved its ground service experience in Singapore a lot - JetQuay and T3 to mention a few. I wonder what the next improvement would be. One thing for sure is that the ride from JetQuay will now be longer. So, this is for sure a good thing for those who enjoy the buggy ride experience.
    Last edited by UMD; 25 December 2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Drats... why not Thai

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
        Drats... why not Thai
        Why not CX

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
          Why not CX
          haha...why not TG and why not CX? cos they're not GA

Comment

hmmmm with most of Skyteam is in T1 (AF/KL/VN/KE/DL), isn't it a bit awkward? I though the "team" normally will group together at the same terminal.
            visit my blog

Comment

Maybe only temporary. tot that it is becoz of T1 upgrading.

Comment

Why not MH

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                  hmmmm with most of Skyteam is in T1 (AF/KL/VN/KE/DL), isn't it a bit awkward? I though the "team" normally will group together at the same terminal.
                  KE is in T2.

Comment

Changi Airport can't be bothered by grouping alliance carriers here in SIN. They're all over the place here.

CX is moving in T3 because of their lounge in T1. If they move, they'll have to spend lots of money doing up another lounge.

They better start building T4 very soon at the rate things are going. TF has hinted that AirAsia Singapore is a very high possibility.

Comment

Go GA! We look forward to flying them more often to DPS next year

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                      Wouldn't it be swell though for Garuda to carry all its SkyTeam siblings on its wings into T3? That way they can collectively invest in a proper SkyTeam lounge cuz I think both GA and CI currently use the Skyview lounge in T1 departures
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Interested to see the allocation of gates for GA. Only A3/11/12/13/14/16/17/18/19 & B6 are listed as 737 gates.

Comment

There were rumours that CI is also going to move to T3.
                          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                            Why not CX
                            on the premise it is *A

Comment

Originally posted by wktan81 View Post
                              Maybe only temporary. tot that it is becoz of T1 upgrading.

Why would an airline go the hassle and expense of a temporary move to avoid work that started two and a half years ago, shortly before it finished ?.

Comment

Working...
                              X