Thread for 'other' airlines menus ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for 'other' airlines menus ?

I have got the menu from a few recent TG flights and also our BA F flights if anyone is interested. Shall we just have one master thread for other airlines of should we just seperate them by Alliance ?.

OT but how did you find your BA F flights ? Are you BA silver now ?

Comment

Menu threads, although long, will probably never be numerous in quantity. Shall we give it a try in the current location first? JMO

Comment

I'll post some BA J and BA F ones.

jhm ...BA F is way overated...it's a huge drop when compared to SQ F. I was not impressed.

Comment

IMHO, it is better to start per airline - otherwise it will be very hard for one to browse when the amount of posts stacks up. Or at least by alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            OT but how did you find your BA F flights ? Are you BA silver now ?
            I have to say I found them pretty good. We had an excellent crew outbound and inbound was mainly sleeping so it didn't matter much. Champagne was pretty poor though. One of the crew even tried to say Krug was no longer available.

As for BA Silver, I will pass that milestone for the first time next week with an overpriced trip to AMS via LGW. I booked this a couple of days before Wee Willie decided to stick two fingers up to everyone outside London.

Comment

Working...
            X