http://www.tumi.com/tumi_collections/townhouse/

Thank you! Looks nice...

Comment

I still like the LXT rollaways better.
      The trunks look nice though.

Comment

Tempt me not StarG, I am now broke.

Comment

I thought the attache case looked nice and I could do with one but then I saw on the UK website it is GBP1250. Think I will just have to stick with my plastic folders for my documents for the time being.

Comment

Hhehehee I concur *sigh* the price we are willing to pay for cow skin...

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            I thought the attache case looked nice and I could do with one but then I saw on the UK website it is GBP1250. Think I will just have to stick with my plastic folders for my documents for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
              I can't see the prices when accessing the website from Asia.
              UK prices are usually around 50% more expensive than US prices the last time I checked. At GBP1250 it is close to the price of an Louis Vuitton attache!

Comment

Looks like I have to go shopping again... I really like the Hyde Park Wheeled Packing Case. StarG is right- I would much rather have an LV attache for a few hundred pounds more, than the Townhouse Attache. The Epi Single Compartment Robusto is about 1400GBP. My personal choice, however, is the Nomade Single Compartment Robusto- the leather, the suede interior, even the burgundy colored sleeper bag compare very well to Hermes.

Comment

I was in San Francisco and checked the new collection. The mix of leather and those usual materials doesn't match. I must say a thumb-down. Do not look elegant.

Comment

Yup. Not a very nice combination IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X