No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ326|23MAR (SIN-FRA) operated by 9V-SWW is delayed as the aircraft returned to bay due to a technical fault. 9V-SWR will be the replacement aircraft.
    STD: 1355
    ETD: 1600

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
      SQ326|23MAR (SIN-FRA) operated by 9V-SWW is delayed as the aircraft returned to bay due to a technical fault. 9V-SWR will be the replacement aircraft.
      STD: 1355
      ETD: 1600
      FRA has a cerfew time if I recall, so if the ETD of SQ325 is past 11, I think it will be retimed to early morning hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
        FRA has a cerfew time if I recall, so if the ETD of SQ325 is past 11, I think it will be retimed to early morning hours.
        SQ325|23MAR (FRA-SIN) has been re-timed.

STD: 2155
        STA: 1715
        ETD: 1000 (24MAR)
        PETA: 0520 (25MAR)
        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ21|23MAR (EWR-SIN) scheduled to be operated by 9V-SGE is cancelled after an engine was damaged by coming into contact with the aerobridge.

@frisco0303 uploaded the following image via his Twitter:
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
            SQ21|23MAR (EWR-SIN) scheduled to be operated by 9V-SGE is cancelled after an engine was damaged by coming into contact with the aerobridge.

@frisco0303 uploaded the following image via his Twitter:
            Ouch! Looks like quite a bad one.

This made it to the news:
            https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...elled-11373332

I wonder if they will ferry some pax to JFK to catch SQ25 home?

Comment

• I should imagine that would be a case of changing the engine cowling for a new one?

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                I should imagine that would be a case of changing the engine cowling for a new one?
                If I'm not mistaken, the engine needs to be removed for access to remove the inlet cowl.
                If the damage is within limits, they can just do a sheetmetal patch repair on the affected area and fly it out.

Comment

• SQ334 | SIN-CDG | 25MAR19 operated by 9V-SNA took off 3 hours late due to the arrival of SQ11. The return will be on time since SQ334 has a huge turnaround time to depart as SQ333.

SQ612 | SIN-ICN has been operated by a 773 instead of the B77WR for the last few days.

I wonder if there's a shortage of 77WR at this time. SWT is also due to emerge as a 77WR

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                    SQ334 | SIN-CDG | 25MAR19 operated by 9V-SNA took off 3 hours late due to the arrival of SQ11. The return will be on time since SQ334 has a huge turnaround time to depart as SQ333.

SQ612 | SIN-ICN has been operated by a 773 instead of the B77WR for the last few days.

I wonder if there's a shortage of 77WR at this time. SWT is also due to emerge as a 77WR
                    There are 4 77Ws down at this point in time.
                    9V-SWL, 9V-SWM, 9V-SWN are currently undergoing maintenance. 9V-SWT is currently undergoing cabin refit.

Comment

• SQ878|25MAR (SIN-TPE) operated by 9V-STV returned to bay due to an issue with the flight control panel. Aircraft was repaired at gate and subsequently departed almost 2 hours late.
                      STD: 1140
                      ATD: 1341

SQ866|25MAR (SIN-HKG) originally operated by 9V-SWI AOG. 9V-SNB is the replacement aircraft.
                      STD: 1305
                      ETD: 1430
                      ATD: 1522

SQ326|25MAR (SIN-FRA) operated by 9V-SWG departed on time, however the IFE of the entire aircraft is unserviceable.

On a sidenote, 9V-SWT is out on a test flight as SQ8877.
                      Last edited by Not You; 25 March 2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• The following Singapore Airlines flights have been cancelled:
                        SQ5018 | 24 Mar
                        SQ5019 | 24 Mar
                        SQ5020 | 24 Mar
                        SQ5021 | 24 Mar

All are Singapore - Rangoon flights

As a replacement, Singapore Airlines operated alternative service between these 2 cities:

SQ 996 | 24 Mar SIN 1515 - 1640 RGN
                        SQ 995 | 24 Mar RGN 1735 - 2210 SIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                          SQ878|25MAR (SIN-TPE) operated by 9V-STV returned to bay due to an issue with the flight control panel. Aircraft was repaired at gate and subsequently departed alomst 2 hours late.
                          STD: 1140
                          ATD: 1341

SQ866|25MAR (SIN-HKG) originally operated by 9V-SWI AOG. 9V-SNB is the replacement aircraft.
                          STD: 1305
                          ETD: 1430
                          ATD: 1522

SQ326|25MAR (SIN-FRA) operated by 9V-SWG departed on time, however the IFE of the entire aircraft is unserviceable.

On a sidenote, 9V-SWT is out on a test flight as SQ8877.
                          sq326 has 12 hours without the IFE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
                            The following Singapore Airlines flights have been cancelled:
                            SQ5018 | 24 Mar
                            SQ5019 | 24 Mar
                            SQ5020 | 24 Mar
                            SQ5021 | 24 Mar

All are Singapore - Rangoon flights

As a replacement, Singapore Airlines operated alternative service between these 2 cities:

SQ 996 | 24 Mar SIN 1515 - 1640 RGN
                            SQ 995 | 24 Mar RGN 1735 - 2210 SIN
                            Do they even operate revenue flights in the 5000 range?
                            an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
                              Do they even operate revenue flights in the 5000 range?
                              Yes they do, through Silkair, which soon to become Singapore Airlines.
                              But they have replaced Silkair with Singapore Airlines so I think I will put it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ_326 View Post
                                sq326 has 12 hours without the IFE?
                                What kind of compensation can pax expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X