Seat selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat selection

I need some help. I booked 4 award tickets through UA and 1 infant lap seat. I'm wondering how I can get my seats preassign through SIA website or I have to call SIA directly?

probably call SIA direct, I think you can only assign seats for a single person through internet check-in

Comment

What class? If in J or F - you can call SQ direct. In Y, they only preassign for tickets bought off the internet.

Comment

It's J class. I guess I'll have to call them then. I just don't like to be route to the call center in India though.

Comment

How did you manage to get 4 award seats in J? Very curious if they're all same flight as SQ usually only releases 2

Comment

yes u have to call SQ call centre if u wanted a bassinet seat bec of yr child - as even through the internet the bassinet seats cannot be selected.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              How did you manage to get 4 award seats in J? Very curious if they're all same flight as SQ usually only releases 2
              I'm pretty supprise myself too. It's all on the same flight.

Dec 15 - SQ 001 from SFO -SIN via HKG
              Dec 19 - SQ 178 from SIN - SGN
              Jan 05 - SQ 171 from SGN - SIN
              Jan 05 - SQ 002 from SIN-SFO via HKG

Once UA agent told me that they are available, I book it right a way. Guess I was lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by d_exmen View Post
                I need some help. I booked 4 award tickets through UA and 1 infant lap seat. I'm wondering how I can get my seats preassign through SIA website or I have to call SIA directly?
                Hi there, like to check - did you buy for the infant lap seat or was it a redemption ticket as well ?? Can we use points to redeem for infant ? I might want to bring my baby on flight in future.

Comment

Working...
                X