No announcement yet.

Amenity Kit : SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the SQ 11/12 flight in F in about a month, so I will let you guys know what on earth they are doing nowadays...

Comment

Given the new updated male kit on SQ 25 JFK-FRA on November 20th.

I was sitting in 2A. My travelling companion, in 4A, was given the old male kit. Go figure with consitency....

Comment

On SQ11, when we transit in NRT, do we have to take our carry on/amenity kit with us? I wonder if security will reinforce the liquid rule and ask for the perfume to be placed in clear plastic?

Comment

SQ 11 February 2009 (For Men)

Comment

Originally posted by broadwayboy View Post
            On SQ11, when we transit in NRT, do we have to take our carry on/amenity kit with us? I wonder if security will reinforce the liquid rule and ask for the perfume to be placed in clear plastic?
            On SQ 11, all pax has to leave the aircraft, but can store their belongings in the overhead bins. The security and cleaners will remove anything left in the seat pockets or on the seats. I had no problem with the amenity kits when going through the security check for transiting.

Comment

SQ 11 February 2009 (For Ladies)

Comment

Somehow, I got 2 amenity kits on SQ 15 (from SFO-ICN-SIN). I read thread before that you should only get 1 amenity kit for entire trip.

Not sure why is it inconsistent, anyone experience this as well?

Comment

New SQ F amenity kits not listed here are 'army' green for men (contents still similar) - here's a picture I took on SIN-LHR this past Monday:

Last edited by Kyo; 25 September 2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    New SQ F amenity kits not listed here are 'army' green for men (contents still similar) - here's a picture I took on SIN-LHR this past Monday:

Got the same "new" amenity kits on my SIN-SYD-SIN flight last month
                    But on SQ11 3 days ago, I got the previous "soft pouch" version one (after I asked the LSS for them )
                    No consistency??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post

The ladies one i got last week is a darker shade of brown now. No pic as I gave it away though.

Comment

• Mine was a burgandy'ish color if I remember. I'll hold onto it next time.

Comment

• Army green style on SQ26 today, I haven't been paying attention but I thought the soft pouch was the "new" or current one?

Comment

• SQ F Ladies Amenity Kit

F Ladies amenity from SQ217 on 11 May; swapped the men's (same as Kyo's green) to this for wife. From comparison with Kyo's, seems diff is Incanto and missing shaver kit

Comment

• Just saw it on flyertalk that SQ has changed the bag for the amenity kit again and this time it looks just plain awful and cheap. Gone is the nice color bag, in is the transparent plastic bag.

Comment

• The one I got earlier was of light green canvas material, not leather. Still look nice though. The stewardess was kind enough to give me 4 sets as gifts to bring home.

Comment

Working...
                                X