• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS - Lounge Map

Hope this is of use to our SQTalkers.

Quite useful indeed, SQFAN.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Ha, thanks. Many times I have wandered jetlagged around those corridors! Didn't help that some of the lounge numbering was off either ...

Comment

all the lounges are upstairs.
        about SQ lounge in Schiphol i posted some pics in the thread dedicated to this lounge

Would you, SQFAN, add this pic also to that thread? ))
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
          all the lounges are upstairs.
          about SQ lounge in Schiphol i posted some pics in the thread dedicated to this lounge

Would you, SQFAN, add this pic also to that thread? ))
          Oh, sorry for not doing that.
          You mean I can cross post?
          Ok, done.

Comment

Be reminded though that SQ is the only star alliance carrier with its own lounge at AMS. Making the SKL AMS the only dedicated *G lounge. But it closes a bit early because SQ only flies 1x a day from AMS.

Servisair and Menzies lounge are usually overfull and offer crap food (or as my dad would say: "what food?!"). Avoid! BA has a nice small lounge. KLM Crown lounges are a hit or miss depending on the time of usage, they did however do a nice refurbishment.
            Any remarks or suggestions are kindly appreciated!

Comment

Hi

I have tried the Servisair lounge at AMS and it is pretty bad that's for sure. No food apart from some chips, no free internet connection...but hey, at least the drinks were free ;-)
              Regards
              Gard
              http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures

Comment

The two (international long-haul area and schengen) KLM lounges are nice, with good showers (basic shower kits but no toilets inside the shower rooms) and free alcohol. They are large but can be crowded at times. Some services are only for KLM folks--IIRC, FF help and free internet and computer stations.

Comment

Working...
                X