Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes E-class W213

Hi,

Is anyone here eyeing the W213? C&C told me it will be launched next month but is tight lipped on specs and pricing information on the cars they are bringing in. Anyone has "insider" info? Thanks!

Have you considered the PI route?

Substantial savings....

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Have you considered the PI route?

Substantial savings....
      Hmm .. my problem is without C&C's pricing, probably hard to tell how much buying from PI will save. Do you know a reputable PI for merc? Thanks!

Comment

have you considered the government drive to make Singapore car-lite?
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Looks like a mini S Class. Rumors it should come with extra wide cockpit display,Lane Departure Tracking sensors,Burmester audio, split folding seats. I wouldn't mind buying from a P.I if there is a saving of at least 10% and comparable if not higher equipment options.

Comment

Just found out that Vincar will have their first batch of W213 on our shores in July. They will all be E220d (diesel) and selling at $225k. They will be sending me the specs in the next couple of days. A concurrent check with C&C says that they have just cleared all their W212 and they are waiting for all W212s to be delivered to their customers before launching W213.

Comment

C&C is launching the W213 on 28-29 July 2016 at the MBS. Please call C&C for an invitation if any of you are interested. Admission to the event is by invitation only. No price information yet before the event.

Comment

sat inside a demonstrator at MB in malaysia, i quite like the Ipad style display but overall the car too "uncle" for me - Plus i'll get the nephews and nieces fingerprints all over the instrument cluster wondering where the games are installed...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  sat inside a demonstrator at MB in malaysia, i quite like the Ipad style display but overall the car too "uncle" for me - Plus i'll get the nephews and nieces fingerprints all over the instrument cluster wondering where the games are installed...
                  lol

Agree with you on the "uncle" look. But I need to find a replacement as my current audi is giving me too many problems. I like conti cars and with a "big" family, E-class is the only viable option, since the current 5series is at end-of-life.

Suggestions welcome

Comment

Originally posted by swissfondue View Post
                    lol

Agree with you on the "uncle" look. But I need to find a replacement as my current audi is giving me too many problems. I like conti cars and with a "big" family, E-class is the only viable option, since the current 5series is at end-of-life.

Suggestions welcome
                    C63S

Comment

C63S
                      You have great (and expensive) taste

Comment

Prices for the new W213 from C&C just out last night.

Avantgarde $264888
                        Exclusive $272888
                        AMG Line $282888

Launch discount $8000
                        Overtrade $12000
                        Svc credit $5000

Going MBS to see the car tomorrow.

Comment

To add,these are for E200 series! I am astonished at how much more they cost compared to their precessor and the awesome wide screen display is an additional option! See you SwissFondue at the launch on 30th!

Comment

For SGD270k I would buy something else from Mercedes....

Comment

For SGD270k I would buy something else from Mercedes....
                              What would you buy? Curious

Comment

Working...
                              X