• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Was she at any point singing 'Stayin' Alive'
    or worse... "Tragedy"

Comment

Has anyone ever encountered this problem before?

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post

Give it a real good pull...
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Give it a real good pull...
          Or a big snip...

Comment

Must be SQFG....
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Too bad matches/lighters aren't allowed onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                Must be SQFG....
                Wah no la. My hair colour not so ah lian

Comment

http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/r...-branches.html

If you apply the same principle, you can cut the hair, but you will need to return the hair to the passenger in front if she or he asks for it back.

Comment

Parents who can't control their babies. Maybe it is time for airlines to introduce quiet zone.
                    Seatmate who can't stop talking. Luckily, i encountered this kind only twice.
                    Seatmate who invade your territory.
                    Seated beside unruly child. Happened to me once, and since then i always ask the checkin counter if my selected seat is in proximity of children or babies.
                    Family or friends who argue among themselves where to sit while other passenger are waiting to get to their seat.
                    Those carrying more than 3 pieces of hand luggage or more, and invade the space what should be the place for my bag. Happened once to me.
                    Reclining passenger during meal or short flights.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                      What I absolutely hate, ........

Passengers behind my Y seat in trying to get up, pull on my back rest, causing me to have this falling backwards feeling. This is especially annoying when I have finally dozed off.......
                      That's better. I have my hair pulled from time to time. And my hair is short. How do they manage that without seeing my head.

Comment

Just children...

Comment

My vote goes to the person who once sat behind me all night with the overhead reading light on reading magazines. The technique she used to turn pages was sliding her palm across the thick shiny page until it 'scrunched' over to the other side making a loud crackling sound. She accompanied this with the slow munching of chips. All night. Given I normally sleep 7 hours on a longhaul keeping me awake was quite an 'achievement'...

Comment

Once on our way back from KUL-SIN, our family sat 2 rows away from the middle exit on the left side of the plane. Though the flight was short - we kept hearing a lady talking rather loudly 2 rows away near to the exit on the right side and you could tell she was rather incoherent in her speech as there was up-down tones when she talked, kinda like on a high feeling. She was sitting next to a guy whom I thought was her friend or partner but I found later they were just seat mates. Poor guy as he didn't talk much and the entire cabin kept hearing her talk sob stories really loudly.

My first thought was maybe she's just upset and a bit tippy from earlier drinks. When we landed in SIN, she was still sitting down as we were disembarking and she was still talking really loud.

Best part was, I saw her CLUTCHING a large wine bottle which is already opened! Her face was flushed red. And I was wondering why they even let her sit on the exit row. At SIN immigration, she got pulled aside and was questioned by the officers, not sure why.

Kids/Children - i have a 4yo of my own so I can understand other passengers who scowl when they see me boarding with my kiddo or sit next to them. I would just like to say that if you ever bump into me and my 4yo on a long haul flight I pack a huge backpack filled with her toys/activities just so she don't go into meltdown territory Worked so far (crosses fingers and toes) and the one time she ever had a meltdown was on a SIN-KUL trip when she was 2yo and got rather upset when the FA told her off for not wearing her belt and cried buckets despite everything I did. That short flight felt like eternity, needless to say I couldn't quite hide my face then :\

Comment

Working...
                            X