SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > All About SQ Subsidiary Airlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2018, 05:48 AM   #46
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9V-SPL View Post
In the March 2018 edition of Scoot's in-flight magazine, under Scoot Secrets:


Seems like they got some of the names wrong, but they have also new names.
Oh brilliant, thank you! One random point of note is that they can't even get the registrations and names to line up... of course that's a bit of an issue when there's 16 registrations and 17 names! (seriously! )

But besides that all the names match up bar one (i.e. TRC) which I probably made a mistake on - I trust their magazine and shall go change it in due course.
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2018, 07:19 PM   #47
Savage25
SQTalk Solitaire PPS
 
Savage25's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-Nov-2006
Location: Living in SIN™
Programs: TK E+, Marriott/SPG Plat, Hertz PC
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQuelch View Post
Oh brilliant, thank you! One random point of note is that they can't even get the registrations and names to line up... of course that's a bit of an issue when there's 16 registrations and 17 names! (seriously! )
Its messed up by Yellow Polka Dot Bikini getting word wrapped to the next line.
Savage25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2018, 03:39 AM   #48
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage25 View Post
Its messed up by Yellow Polka Dot Bikini getting word wrapped to the next line.
Ah yes, makes sense now! I read that as "Yellow Polka Dot" being one and "Bikini" being another... I wonder how many people thought the same? Hmm
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2018, 08:20 PM   #49
ell3
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 14-Jul-2015
Posts: 151
Default

9V-TJR used to carry the name “Jack Ryan” (corresponding wih it’s special rego). I Guess that name has been scrapped?
Anyone knows the background behind the aircraft’s name anyway?
ell3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2018, 11:41 AM   #50
gjkel
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 26-Jul-2016
Posts: 7
Default

TAN was seen in scoot livery a few days back...
gjkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2018, 03:23 AM   #51
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjkel View Post
TAN was seen in scoot livery a few days back...
Thank you. Seems like it was the aircraft involved in the TR634 incident as well..
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2018, 03:24 AM   #52
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

9V-TAE Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (31AUG17)
9V-TAF Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (30JUL17)
9V-TAN Scoot c/s (31MAR18)
9V-TAO Scoot c/s (17FEB18) Sunny Side Up
9V-TAQ Scoot c/s (11AUG17) Shiok Lah!
9V-TAR
9V-TAS Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (19SEP17)
9V-TAT
9V-TAU Scoot c/s (23NOV17) Sunshine Paradise
9V-TAV Scoot c/s (07DEC17) Flying Banana
9V-TAX Scoot c/s (09NOV17) Pineapple Express
9V-TAZ Scoot c/s (23JUL17) Ki Jiak Hong
9V-TJR Scoot c/s (26SEP17) Have A Scoot One
9V-TRA Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRB Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRC Scoot c/s (11DEC17) 宝贝
9V-TRD Scoot c/s (14SEP17) Felix
9V-TRE Scoot c/s (21JAN18) Yellow Tail
9V-TRH Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRI Scoot c/s (05FEB18) Speedy
9V-TRK Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (04AUG17)
9V-TRL
9V-TRM Scoot c/s (07SEP17) So Far So Scoot
9V-TRN Scoot c/s (22JUL17) Conscious Coupling
9V-TRW
9V-TRX Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (03AUG17)
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2018, 10:50 AM   #53
Not You
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 16-Jun-2016
Posts: 61
Default

9V-TAE and 9V-TAF seem to have been withdrawn from service.
9V-TAE last flew on 08JAN, while 9V-TAF last flew on 08FEB.
Not You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2018, 06:29 PM   #54
9V-SPL
SQTalk PPS Club
 
9V-SPL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26-Dec-2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 756
Default

9V-TRH is in full Scoot colours and named "Jane".
9V-TAS is in full Scoot colours and named "Luna". (as per Scoot Secrets)

9V-TRR is back from IndiGo and is also in full Scoot colours.
__________________
Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...
9V-SPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2018, 02:21 AM   #55
gjkel
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 26-Jul-2016
Posts: 7
Default

TRR is named as Berscootu
gjkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2018, 07:24 PM   #56
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

Thank you to everyone for the updates!

9̶V̶-̶T̶A̶E̶ ̶H̶y̶b̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶T̶i̶g̶e̶r̶a̶i̶r̶-̶S̶c̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶/̶s̶ ̶(̶3̶1̶A̶U̶G̶1̶7̶)̶
9̶V̶-̶T̶A̶F̶ ̶H̶y̶b̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶T̶i̶g̶e̶r̶a̶i̶r̶-̶S̶c̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶/̶s̶ ̶(̶3̶0̶J̶U̶L̶1̶7̶)̶
9V-TAN Scoot c/s (31MAR18)
9V-TAO Scoot c/s (17FEB18) Sunny Side Up
9V-TAQ Scoot c/s (11AUG17) Shiok Lah!
9V-TAR
9V-TAS Scoot c/s (03MAY17) Luna
9V-TAT
9V-TAU Scoot c/s (23NOV17) Sunshine Paradise
9V-TAV Scoot c/s (07DEC17) Flying Banana
9V-TAX Scoot c/s (09NOV17) Pineapple Express
9V-TAZ Scoot c/s (23JUL17) Ki Jiak Hong
9V-TJR Scoot c/s (26SEP17) Have A Scoot One
9V-TRA Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRB Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRC Scoot c/s (11DEC17) 宝贝
9V-TRD Scoot c/s (14SEP17) Felix
9V-TRE Scoot c/s (21JAN18) Yellow Tail
9V-TRH Scoot c/s (23APR18) Jane
9V-TRI Scoot c/s (05FEB18) Speedy
9V-TRK Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (04AUG17)
9V-TRL
9V-TRM Scoot c/s (07SEP17) So Far So Scoot
9V-TRN Scoot c/s (22JUL17) Conscious Coupling
9V-TRR Scoot c/s (01MAY18) Berscootu
9V-TRW
9V-TRX Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (03AUG17)
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2018, 09:59 AM   #57
SQfanatic
SQTalk Solitaire PPS
 
Join Date: 05-Nov-2008
Location: SFO
Programs: KrisFlyer
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQuelch View Post
Thank you to everyone for the updates!

9̶V̶-̶T̶A̶E̶ ̶H̶y̶b̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶T̶i̶g̶e̶r̶a̶i̶r̶-̶S̶c̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶/̶s̶ ̶(̶3̶1̶A̶U̶G̶1̶7̶)̶
9̶V̶-̶T̶A̶F̶ ̶H̶y̶b̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶T̶i̶g̶e̶r̶a̶i̶r̶-̶S̶c̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶/̶s̶ ̶(̶3̶0̶J̶U̶L̶1̶7̶)̶
9V-TAN Scoot c/s (31MAR18)
9V-TAO Scoot c/s (17FEB18) Sunny Side Up
9V-TAQ Scoot c/s (11AUG17) Shiok Lah!
9V-TAR
9V-TAS Scoot c/s (03MAY17) Luna
9V-TAT
9V-TAU Scoot c/s (23NOV17) Sunshine Paradise
9V-TAV Scoot c/s (07DEC17) Flying Banana
9V-TAX Scoot c/s (09NOV17) Pineapple Express
9V-TAZ Scoot c/s (23JUL17) Ki Jiak Hong
9V-TJR Scoot c/s (26SEP17) Have A Scoot One
9V-TRA Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRB Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s
9V-TRC Scoot c/s (11DEC17) 宝贝
9V-TRD Scoot c/s (14SEP17) Felix
9V-TRE Scoot c/s (21JAN18) Yellow Tail
9V-TRH Scoot c/s (23APR18) Jane
9V-TRI Scoot c/s (05FEB18) Speedy
9V-TRK Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (04AUG17)
9V-TRL
9V-TRM Scoot c/s (07SEP17) So Far So Scoot
9V-TRN Scoot c/s (22JUL17) Conscious Coupling
9V-TRR Scoot c/s (01MAY18) Berscootu
9V-TRW
9V-TRX Hybrid Tigerair-Scoot c/s (03AUG17)
Thanks for the updates! Seems like 4 more to go for the TR fleet.
SQfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2018, 08:51 PM   #58
SQuelch
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 12-Aug-2017
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQfanatic View Post
Thanks for the updates! Seems like 4 more to go for the TR fleet.
My pleasure! Yeah, still 4 Tiger planes to go, they've been repainting the Hybrid ones recently it seems... But TAR has been out of action for a while, so take that for what you will
SQuelch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2018, 11:14 AM   #59
ell3
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 14-Jul-2015
Posts: 151
Default

9V-TAF has been active the past few days and is in the the air for a test now as TR6320
airfleets lists that it's due to be delivered to Israir apparently and has been reregistered as 4X-ABS. But seems it's still flying as a TR aircraft now.
ell3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2018, 06:44 PM   #60
9V-SPL
SQTalk PPS Club
 
9V-SPL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26-Dec-2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ell3 View Post
9V-TAF has been active the past few days and is in the the air for a test now as TR6320
airfleets lists that it's due to be delivered to Israir apparently and has been reregistered as 4X-ABS. But seems it's still flying as a TR aircraft now.
9V-TAF was in partial Israir livery. I guess they wouldn't paint the full livery in KUL and it was probably re-registered here in SIN.

Imagine a 4X-registered aircraft in Malaysia
__________________
Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...
9V-SPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Techadmin: Luke | Hosting: www.lomag.net