BOM Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOM Airport

Has anybody experienced transiting through BOM before on 2 separate tickets from International to International? I'll be flying SQ J SIN-BOM on one ticket and AA PE BOM-HKG (CX codeshare) on another ticket.

SQ424/AA8945 (CX660)

I assume I'll need to go through immigration and customs once reaching BOM and check-in again at CX counter. I'll print my boarding passes for CX just to be safe. I've read an India Visa is needed since it's on separate tickets. I don't want to leave it to chance so will apply for an e-visa.

First time transiting through an Indian Airport.
    Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Nah, you don't have to clear immigration. Just go to the international transit counter and check in for your CX flight.

If you are entitled to lounge access on your CX flight due to your status, you'll need to ask the transit counter to issue you a lounge pass, since its a contract lounge used by all airlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      Nah, you don't have to clear immigration. Just go to the international transit counter and check in for your CX flight.

If you are entitled to lounge access on your CX flight due to your status, you'll need to ask the transit counter to issue you a lounge pass, since its a contract lounge used by all airlines.
      That’s good to know. I’ll be in a similar situation in April and it’s my first time flying through BOM.

Comment

erm.... why are you flying SIN-HKG via BOM????

Comment

Working...
        X