X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    which airlines still use T2?

Not sure why SQ "rush" to T3 then
    Trio ME, CX, 5J, PR, OD, JT, SL, ID, BR, UL, TK, MU, OZ.

I think that is the decision of the airport operator, maybe because SQ has a lot of flight frequencies at the CGK.
    Last edited by fabioaurelio; 7 December 2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidfusq View Post
      Just to add, now T2 international flight has been reduced to only T2D as T2E has been allocated to Batik Air domestic flights. Air Asia international flights will move back to T2 later this month after previously moving to T3 earlier in the year.
      This means Air Asia Int'l will be united with their domestic ops. Maybe Lion Air Int'l will hang around in T2 as well since Batik Air domestic is going to be operated out of T2E.

Comment

• Originally posted by Short Final View Post
        SQ was supposed to move months ago. I only saw Lion Air, Sriwijaya and Sri Lankan at T2 last week. Just 4 aircraft.
        International
        - Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Srilankan Airlines, and all Lion group airlines.

There are still bunch of international airlines using T2. Cathay should have 3-4 flight a day. Emirates has 2 flights a day, likewise Qatar also have 3 flights a day. The rest probably only one flight a day.

This is why I said why SQ is "rushing" while T3 still cannot solve the lounge issue. Don't tell me this will be the final stage.
        visit my blog

Comment

There are still bunch of international airlines using T2. Cathay should have 3-4 flight a day. Emirates has 2 flights a day, likewise Qatar also have 3 flights a day. The rest probably only one flight a day.

This is why I said why SQ is "rushing" while T3 still cannot solve the lounge issue. Don't tell me this will be the final stage.
          In hindsight, I'd argue that SQ should have moved to T3 earlier if the plan is to move all international flights to T3. They would have gotten much better check-in positions than what they have now. It's a short term pain for long term gain.

Comment

• Hi does anyone know if American Express (Plaza Premium and SATS) Lounge Vouchers for KrisFlyer Ascend card is accepted for Plaza Premium Lounge in T3 CGK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
              In hindsight, I'd argue that SQ should have moved to T3 earlier if the plan is to move all international flights to T3. They would have gotten much better check-in positions than what they have now. It's a short term pain for long term gain.
              I am not surprise if this is because the people in HQ thinks they can negotiate with AP2
              visit my blog

Comment

• So, they offered me a choice between the voucher and lounge access even though I'm only a *Gold flying economy:

I wonder if it was a one time thing or that's a new policy going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy View Post
                  So, they offered me a choice between the voucher and lounge access even though I'm only a *Gold flying economy:

I wonder if it was a one time thing or that's a new policy going forward.
                  I think this will be there until SQ can negotiate with AP2 which notorious to be stubborn and not easy to deal with.
                  visit my blog

Comment

I think this will be there until SQ can negotiate with AP2 which notorious to be stubborn and not easy to deal with.
                    As a lowly *Gold who is only allowed to fly economy, I like the current arrangement because there's a choice between meal voucher and lounge access, assuming that was not a one-time exception.

Last month I was only given the meal voucher (lounge access was only for premium class pasengers).

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy View Post
                      As a lowly *Gold who is only allowed to fly economy, I like the current arrangement because there's a choice between meal voucher and lounge access, assuming that was not a one-time exception.

Last month I was only given the meal voucher (lounge access was only for premium class pasengers).
                      are you flying on the same flight?

I think it depends on what time your flight. My friend told me his wife was not given an option when she flew C
                      visit my blog

Comment

• I was on either the 5pm or 6pm flight. Economy.

Comment

• Just landed in T3 on KLM from KUL. They were making all SQ passengers go through arrival security (similar to what Changi is doing for random flights from Indonesia and some other countries). I took a picture of the sign which says, “Random Check Carry On Luggage for Passengers from Singapore”. KLM passengers and others were told to keep going. The checkpoint was just before the bend towards immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
                            Just landed in T3 on KLM from KUL. They were making all SQ passengers go through arrival security (similar to what Changi is doing for random flights from Indonesia and some other countries). I took a picture of the sign which says, “Random Check Carry On Luggage for Passengers from Singapore”. KLM passengers and others were told to keep going. The checkpoint was just before the bend towards immigration.
                            Saw the checkpoint and sign when arriving on GA (from SIN) last week, although it was not in use. Curious though, is it only for SQ passengers? And how do they differentiate the pax from SIN with the pax from other cities?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ968 View Post
                              Saw the checkpoint and sign when arriving on GA (from SIN) last week, although it was not in use. Curious though, is it only for SQ passengers? And how do they differentiate the pax from SIN with the pax from other cities?
                              they are checking for people bringing items that needs to be tax payable such as iPhone
                              visit my blog

Comment

• Nice surprise today, SQ 959 being served by 77W instead of those ratty old 773s. Anyone know why?

One positive new development for PPS members at the new terminal is that they board strictly by groups. When flying eco as PPS, this means you get to your seat (and empty overhead bins) way before others.
                                Last edited by Short Final; 11 January 2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X