Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion of things to do when transiting at ICN

Hi All,

I have a flight from PEK to SIN, connecting at ICN, with a connection time of around 2-2.5hours.

Is it possible to exit the airport and explore Seoul a bit as I have never ever been to Korea?

Any suggestion of places that are very near the airport that I can consider?

Thanks!

You have no time to leave the airport and visit Seoul. It takes about an hour or so to get to Seoul on a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
      Hi All,

I have a flight from PEK to SIN, connecting at ICN, with a connection time of around 2-2.5hours.

Is it possible to exit the airport and explore Seoul a bit as I have never ever been to Korea?

Any suggestion of places that are very near the airport that I can consider?

Thanks!
      a good thing to do is to go have a ginseng chicken,... the place where this is sold is at where the former SQ KF lounge is located.
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        You have no time to leave the airport and visit Seoul. It takes about an hour or so to get to Seoul on a bus.
        Ya man, there is no chance I can go right into the city. But I am thinking of those attractions that are near the airport.

The ICN airport website do have suggestions for Transit tours of even 1 hour. Well, I am not so sure what does the 1 hour mean?
        I don't think people with 1 hour connection time would want to leave the airport, at most they can just pass immigration and go in again so as to get the Korean immigration stamp.

http://freedomus.trisys.co.kr/tour/T....asp?leftnum=1

They suggested Haedong Yonggungsa Temple for one hour. Any other possible attractions?

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
        a good thing to do is to go have a ginseng chicken,... the place where this is sold is at where the former SQ KF lounge is located.
        Thanks for your suggestion, but we are vegetarians. Oops.

Comment

Working...
        X