*A flights on SQ.com: BD award, flying SQ and OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *A flights on SQ.com: BD award, flying SQ and OZ

Just a question about my booking using Diamond Club miles.

My itinerary consists of flights on SQ and OZ.

When I log onto SQ.com, using the SQ locator, I am able to bring up the booking, but it only displays the SQ flights, not the OZ one. Is this normal?

Perhaps something is not right. My BD issued SQ/OZ itinerary has both SQ & OZ flights.

I presume you keyed-in your SQ PNR rather than the BD PNR

Comment

www.checkmytrip.com and use the original PNR given by BD.

Comment

SQ.com will show other flights (including their own) so I don't know why yours shows up like that.

Comment

It always used to show all other flights on the booking, but I have noticed recently that this is not always the case.

Comment

Perhaps it's related to the phasing out of KrisCOM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              SQ.com will show other flights (including their own) so I don't know why yours shows up like that.
              It only shows other flights which are within a certain period before the SQ flights.

e.g HKG-BKK(TG) 1st August, BKK-SIN (4th August): Both flights would be displayed.

HKG-BKK(TG) 1st August, BKK-SIN (10th September): Only BKK-SIN on SQ would be shown.

Atleast this is what I have noticed with all my BMI reward bookings.

The main thing to worry about is whether its on CMT with a ticket number being displayed!
              Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

Originally posted by pogonation View Post
                It only shows other flights which are within a certain period before the SQ flights.

e.g HKG-BKK(TG) 1st August, BKK-SIN (4th August): Both flights would be displayed.

HKG-BKK(TG) 1st August, BKK-SIN (10th September): Only BKK-SIN on SQ would be shown.

Atleast this is what I have noticed with all my BMI reward bookings.

The main thing to worry about is whether its on CMT with a ticket number being displayed!
                I was hoping/ guessing it would be something like this.

The OZ segment is after the SQ ones, so maybe that's why it does not get shown?

Everything is OK on CMT, incl ticket number!

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  www.checkmytrip.com and use the original PNR given by BD.
                  Yes. And you'll find that on OZ and SQ, First class flights show up as Economy. This can be awkward - I had a stand up row (being nice and patient hadn't worked) with an OZ First class check in dragon at ICN who wouldn't let me access her domain with my CMT print out. Eventually I got let through, and by the time I left with my lovely yellow boarding pass she was studiously looking the other way.

Comment

Working...
                  X