Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payable Buggy Ride Service at Chep Lap Kok Airport, Hong Kong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payable Buggy Ride Service at Chep Lap Kok Airport, Hong Kong.

I was amazed at this chargable service offering at Chep Lap Kok airport. I did a double take when I saw these buggy (shuttle) service for
    rent upon arrrival at CLK airport just this month. The driver is provided of course, in case you are wondering.

I can't think any other airport offering such services for RENT!

http://www.worldwideflight.com.hk/pa...s.html#shuttle

Caravelle

What's next - rentable Segways at CLK? Actually that's quite a good business proposal!

Comment

It costs HK$50 per person by the way. They're quite a godsend especially when one is late and doesnt want to wait for the train or that it can take you to the far reaches of each wing of the terminal where the train doesn't get to either.

Comment

Yeah, saw it when I was there a few weeks ago. They don't seem very popular with the passengers though. The three staff mending the counters were idling when I was there at around 8ish.
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

At $50 a piece it's quite expensive so probably why it's usually very quiet.

Renting out these buggies helps utilise the spare time that the airlines or the airport authority themselves do not use.

Comment

Working...
          X