Bulkhead seats on A350 JCL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulkhead seats on A350 JCL

hello, need some advice here re choice of seat on the A350. We're a couple and were hoping to be seated in 19 A D (11 not available) on the A350. However, these are bassinet seats. Is there a particularly high chance of being bumped off by baby totting parents in JCL on SQ? I don't fly enough in business to know. Thanks

I am a big fan of bulkhead seat, and so far I have never been kicked out form bulkhead seats, but I have also never met a single baby on bassinet of J class, rare but it could happen, but dunno if you will be moved somewhere else.

But my cousin brought two babies on board a GA flight to AMS, they will / must be separated due to oxygen supply. Only three oxygen supply, so two adult and a baby, but I am curious why Boeing designed with two bassinet and supply only three oxygen masks, instead of four.
    Last edited by SilverKrisSRG; 21 September 2017, 08:57 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Avoid row 19: too much noise from the galley.

Middle seats are actually the better choice: more legroom than in the window seats.

Bumping: chance is slim but can happen.

Comment

That's what I thought perhaps babies are rare in JCL. I don't recall seeing any while walking down the aisle to economy ever.

SMK77: looks like you had a bad experience with galley noise at 19. I read about it, but wonder if the extra legroom will make up for it

Comment

*touch wood* but I haven't been bumped before, so I think it is quite rare to encounter babies in J. However, I have encountered babies twice in J on MI flights, once to Penang and another to Langkawi.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
            *touch wood* but I haven't been bumped before, so I think it is quite rare to encounter babies in J. However, I have encountered babies twice in J on MI flights, once to Penang and another to Langkawi.
            Okay. We will get 19 AD then - want to try two different kinds of seats, and avoid the regular crammed configuration (is it that bad - it's such a waste though if it is). In any case, there are two other seats in 19. I doubt there will be 4 babies onboard! And will brace myself for galley noise as SMK77 has warned. Thanks all

Comment

Working...
            X