Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMI - it's over. Thanks for the memories Pune/Donington/Keeley/Joanna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    First and foremost, sorry to give everyone a heart attack by posting this post.

So, I just requalified for BD*G last night on what I sincerely hope isn't the last year of the awesomeness that this program is/was. Has anyone heard any more info about what's happening with BD/IAG - will it get tossed out due to anti-competitive musings?

Where will the SIN-based BD Elites flock to, I wonder? I'll need to adopt a new *G FFP and am just underwhelmed with the thought of being reamed by KF*G. And no A3*G either, thanks!! Anyone jumping to US?
    post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

And no A3*G either, thanks!!
      Why not? You do know there's no S25 effect.... at least for now...

Comment

With an investment in PPU, lounge access is now the least of my concerns, I'd be far more keen on premium redemptions. Let's just say they must be mad to think *Gs don't need to shower in Changi. Even if they live in Singapore. The Skyview has seen a lot of me recently...

Comment

Gotcha!
          Why not LH IF you're planning on F/C redemptions on SQ or does SQ not figure on your redemption plans

Should we take this discussion to the FFP master thread?

Comment

I forget, is LH based upon calendar year qualification or rolling 12 months?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              I forget, is LH based upon calendar year qualification or rolling 12 months?
              Calendar year and if IIRC you time it right, you can get status which lasts almost three years.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                Calendar year and if IIRC you time it right, you can get status which lasts almost three years.
                http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...7&postcount=20

Comment

Where will the SIN-based BD Elites flock to, I wonder?
                  Have you considered TG ROP ? I know someone who seemed very keen on qualifying for TG *S and then hopefully TG *G for - I assume - the wonderful redemptions/benefits that come from that programme.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4633

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    Have you considered TG ROP ? I know someone who seemed very keen on qualifying for TG *S and then hopefully TG *G for - I assume - the wonderful redemptions/benefits that come from that programme.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4633
                    You'd be surprised, I have, actually... especially since they hve a new TG*P... but as you know, next year might see my travel patterns change somewhat...

Back on topic, any musings about BA takin over?

Comment

I've been considering TG as well for the return upgrade every year. It's quite valuable to get a return upgrade to Europe (Y>>J)every year from Australia.
                      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        Why not? You do know there's no S25 effect.... at least for now...
                        Yep, I'm not a A3 member yet, so that programme's well safe.

Comment

Man, I was trying to get the discussion rollin' back in Post 20!
                          HUGE AL

Comment

So, is the HUGE one going to US? Heard anything about the BD buy-out like you did on the iPhone 4S?

Comment

So, is the HUGE one going to US?
                              Hell NO!

Heard anything about the BD buy-out like you did on the iPhone 4S?
                              HUGE AL

Comment

BMI is running a promo for the next five days: get 50% bonus miles when purchasing miles now!

All issued tickets will be honored and I like the great redemptions on SQ! A380 in Business or 345 long-haul: all available...

Book as long it is good :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X