Clear All

UA 1130 YVR - ORD January 2008

Comment

YVR - SFO February 2008

Comment

UA 883 NRT - ICN February 2008

Comment

ORD-LAX, early May 2008, lunch

Choice between a turkey sandwich (cold) or bed of lettuce with a chicken breast (cold), served with lentil soup & a chocolate chip cookie.

(note: this flight was on 2-class UA mainline metal)

Comment

LAX-ORD, late April 2008, lunch

Choice between a deli sandwich (cold, roast beef & turkey) or salmon (cold), served with potato soup & a chocolate chip cookie.

Comment

IAD-LAX, early May 2008, breakfast

3 choices: continental breakfast, fruit plate or a spinach & cheese omelet (included 2 sausage links, a side of fresh fruit & a choice of croissant/bagel/pastry)

(2-class UA mainline metal)

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                Choice between a deli sandwich (cold, roast beef & turkey) or salmon (cold), served with potato soup & a chocolate chip cookie.

Had similar choice today LAX-ORD 2 class. We had shrimp, honeydew slices, and red grapes along with the salmon. The soup today was cheddar based.

Sure was a wonderful day at LAX

Comment

SFO - YVR

Choices: three pasta (warm) or chicken with fruit plate (cold)

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post

How was this meal? I've flown NRT-ICN v.v. on UA F years ago and even back then, the food was really barely edible so I don't have high hopes... Thinking of booking it on NRT-ICN again (and on my way to LHR after stopover) just to get F lounge at NRT, but I'm curious whether it was actually any good. They're being very adventurous serving sushi - I would trust NH with sushi (after all, I had fugu sashimi on NH F in 2001) but don't know about UA!

Comment

AFAIK nowdays for NRT-ICN there is only KE and UA in F. Thus you decide yourself. NH doesn't offer F.
                      Again, food here is very personal. For me it was fine. And yes, it's not the best food in the air.

Comment

LAX-SYD UA F January 2008

Comment

HNL-LAX UA F January 2008

More drinks after take off, some hot nuts, and a supper of chicken, rice, bread roll and banana cake.

DEN-SLC UA F April 2008

Small bag of pretzels.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                            AFAIK nowdays for NRT-ICN there is only KE and UA in F. Thus you decide yourself. NH doesn't offer F.
                            Again, food here is very personal. For me it was fine. And yes, it's not the best food in the air.
                            Too bad OZ does not offer F anymore. They had much better food than UA.

Comment

Actually, OZ F is sometimes still available on one flight per day, but on a rather erratic schedule... Various dates in July have it, for example, but other days it's operated by a 777 with no F. But I agree with you, if OZ F was available then it's a bit of a no-brainer.

Comment

ORD-YVR, lunch service, late August 2008

Choice of a salad topped with a piece salmon, or a hot turkey/cheese (Swiss, IIRC) sandwich with a side of couscous salad. Both were accompanied by a warm chocolate chip cookie.
                                Last edited by cawhite; 4 September 2008, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X