TG Rimowa Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Rimowa Kit

Just wondering if anyone has TG's Rimowa amenity kits to exchange? I love this miniature Rimowas and have been collecting them (they give out on TG A380 routes, even on A346 FRA-BKK recently)

So far, I am accumulated 4 colours: White, Silver, Purple and Light Blue. And I have extra 2 Light Blue kits to exchange for other colours if anyone is keen.

I was told there are at least 2 other colors? Black and Red.

There was a few more than that I think, Black and Red IIRC and I got a Gold one (it looked more yellow than gold) on the Kings Birthday in December a few years back.

Unfortunately I have got rid of most of them. I had 20-30 at one point but have given them out to various people and the last few I have had already been claimed by another SQTalker.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      There was a few more than that I think, Black and Red IIRC and I got a Gold one (it looked more yellow than gold) on the Kings Birthday in December a few years back.

Unfortunately I have got rid of most of them. I had 20-30 at one point but have given them out to various people and the last few I have had already been claimed by another SQTalker.

Thanks for the info! A Gold kit would be so cool to have!

Comment

Hi - casually chanced upon this thread and I must confess that I really like the rimowa kits. Does anyone have a spare one they'd be happy to sell?

If it may be of interest, I've got a Delta Tumi amenity kit to exchange. What's nice about the Tumi kit is that it can be used like a (very presentable) stationery case once it's been relieved of the amenities.

Thanks!
        Last edited by kelvgoh; 2 September 2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X