No announcement yet.

The SQ 787-10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have news on SCC's delivery schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      Anybody have news on SCC's delivery schedule?
      • SCC had its first flight on Thursday last week (5th April). It's due for delivery around 1st May.

• SCD had its first flight yesterday and should arrive around 8th May.

• SCE will be delivered the following week - 14th May or so.

They're coming thick and fast! Hope it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
        • SCC had its first flight on Thursday last week (5th April). It's due for delivery around 1st May.

• SCD had its first flight yesterday and should arrive around 8th May.

• SCE will be delivered the following week - 14th May or so.

They're coming thick and fast! Hope it helps.
        Nice and glad to hear the we are having a quick 3 787-10 deliveries occuring within the month of May. Thanks for the updates

Comment

• Just took SCB from BKK. I must say the new business class is much better than the old regional. Upon boarding, I found that my seat 18K was not the one beside the Window. Seat Guru has it Listed wrongly.
          The Chief have provided me a list which states which seats are beside the window and which are the couple seats. Hope this helps!

Window seats;
          12 A and K
          15 A and K
          17 A and K
          19 A and K

Couple Seats;
          11 DF
          14 DF
          16 DF
          18 DF
          20 DF
          Last edited by CYY77; 21 April 2018, 01:45 PM. Reason: Revised

Comment

• I will also humbly submit my own hand-crafted and pictorially-annotated Best Seats Guide at https://www.ausbt.com.au/the-best-se...business-class

Comment

• Originally posted by CYY77 View Post
              Just took SCB from BKK. I must say the new business class is much better than the old regional. Upon boarding, I found that my seat 18K was not the one beside the Window. Seat Guru has it Listed wrongly.
              What a surprise! SeatGuru would have to be the dumbest, most error-ridden website that people could go to when selecting a seat. I suspect it's created by a bunch of bots and just sits there collecting ad revenue like so much of the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CYY77 View Post
                Just took SCB from BKK. I must say the new business class is much better than the old regional. Upon boarding, I found that my seat 18K was not the one beside the Window. Seat Guru has it Listed wrongly.
                Yes, they got it the wrong-way-around from the word, GO. This is not the first instance and I am certainly not at all surprised.

Comment

• Our SQ638 & 637 SIN-NRT-SIN turned 787 when I checked the booking. Changed seats to the couple ones (row 14) as travelling together. Flight only in fall so hopefully will be safe equipment wise. Looking forward to try out the new seat.

Comment

• I was flying B787-10 over the weekend to Bangkok and back.

I feel the seat have a "cramp" feeling although it is not. As SQ do not put the seat which much angle, that make your screen almost no angle. But this mean the second window is "blocked" by the seat frame.

There is new feature to login to your account on the IFE but this is not enable during the flight.

I feel that the cabin temperature was quite warm especially on SIN BKK leg.

Also I feel the engine is much nosier compare to A350 (and even TG B787-9?).

The economy seat is comfortable and I think similar as A350, but the look is more "space" like compare to A350. I have Startreck feeling when I first saw it.

I like the wing, I think the flaps (or whatever it calls that used for landing) looks different from other aircraft.

I do not really like the control panel on the business class seat. It is vibrate when you press and the seat control is kind of "pre-set".

Both trip was on SCA
                    visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                      Our SQ638 & 637 SIN-NRT-SIN turned 787 when I checked the booking. Changed seats to the couple ones (row 14) as travelling together. Flight only in fall so hopefully will be safe equipment wise. Looking forward to try out the new seat.
                      Unless they change from a 787, you'll be fine in the Fall, they will have plenty of 78J by then.

Comment

• 9V-SCD performed its first flight on 25APR18.

Photo Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/58762386@N08/41742458711/
                        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Im sorry to ask this question as I know it will be in this thread some place already. I have had a look and can't find it. How many 787-10s are we expecting to be delivered in 2018 please?

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                            Im sorry to ask this question as I know it will be in this thread some place already. I have had a look and can't find it. How many 787-10s are we expecting to be delivered in 2018 please?
                            They are expecting 8 B787-10s to be delivered this year.

https://mainlymiles.com/2018/01/04/s...10s-this-year/

9V-SCC, 9V-SCD and 9V-SCE are expected to be delivered in May 2018.

Comment

• Many thanks 9V-SPL

Comment

• 9V-SCB is scheduled to operate the inaugural B787-10 service to KIX in a few hours as SQ618|03MAY. Departure gate A11.

9V-SCC is scheduled to arrive in SIN on 05MAY18 at 2015 LT as SQ8878.
                                Last edited by 9V-SPL; 2 May 2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X