A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to @Airlineroute on Twitter:

Singapore Airlines this week filed aircraft changes for Copenhagen service from 28OCT19, service operated by A350-900XWB, instead of 777-300ER. The airline already closed reservation for First Class cabin earlier this year, prior to this week's aircraft change
    https://twitter.com/Airlineroute/sta...430089729?s=20
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by balajih67 View Post
      why are these registrations skipped?
      The recent skipped registrations have been SWC and SKO. There has never been a definite reason that we can find as to why, only possible ideas.

Planespotters.net is indicating SHI will be skipped but this is, of course, not an official website, so it's possible the information could be incorrect. It is reported a few posts higher that SHI is on a production list. That would be more certain than information on planespotters. Ultimately, we always know things for sure when we see the actual plane with the letters painted on it.

Given we haven't seen a skipped registration for about 8 years, the practice may have been dropped. This is with the exception though of the letter X. There are no SQ planes with a registration including an X and this rule is definitely still in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
        According to @Airlineroute on Twitter:
        https://twitter.com/Airlineroute/sta...430089729?s=20
        Singapore Airlines in this week’s schedule update filed aircraft changes for Singapore – Copenhagen route, which sees service entry of 3-class Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft. The A350 will replace Boeing 777-300ER from 28OCT19, operating 5 times a week. The airline already closed First Class reservation earlier this year, prior to this week’s aircraft changes.

SQ352 SIN2355 – 0600+1CPH 359 x27
        SQ351 CPH1230 – 0730+1SIN 359 x13

Comment

• Then where are the 77Ws going, I wonder.
          an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
            Then where are the 77Ws going, I wonder.
            Perhaps to Australia to free up further A350s for Europe?

Comment

Possibly to cover an A380 route so that they can go for refurbishment

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                Singapore Airlines in this week’s schedule update filed aircraft changes for Singapore – Copenhagen route, which sees service entry of 3-class Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft. The A350 will replace Boeing 777-300ER from 28OCT19, operating 5 times a week. The airline already closed First Class reservation earlier this year, prior to this week’s aircraft changes.

SQ352 SIN2355 – 0600+1CPH 359 x27
                SQ351 CPH1230 – 0730+1SIN 359 x13
                As I know they will start daily when using A350

https://twitter.com/CPHAirports/stat...61809184772097

Comment

• Originally posted by EKCH View Post
                  As I know they will start daily when using A350

https://twitter.com/CPHAirports/stat...61809184772097
                  Check SQ for booking in Jan 2020 still show only 5 flight per week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
                    Perhaps to Australia to free up further A350s for Europe?
                    There's only one that could be recovered for this- SQ245/6 to BNE. This is the only A350 long haul config to Australia left that flies overnight. SQ207/8 to MEL operates in the daytime between two European flights and is basically assigned as a fleet utilisation strategy.

SQ245/6 will probably go A350 regional eventually rather than 77W. I've never seen an F cabin sent to BNE. They only go to MEL or SYD as a rule.

Comment

10 weekly CDG services over the winter season.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        Possibly to cover an A380 route so that they can go for refurbishment
                        I might be wrong but I think there is slack in the A380 schedule for 1 to be out of service for re-fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                          I might be wrong but I think there is slack in the A380 schedule for 1 to be out of service for re-fitting.
                          for quite some months there have been 2 A380s that have been out of service due heavy maintenance and one possibly refurbishment now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                            You might be right, I'm just speculating

Comment

• 9V-SHG is displaying her Final Registration and is ready for Delivery.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                                9V-SHG is displaying her Final Registration and is ready for Delivery.
                                9V-SHG is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Saturday (18MAY19) with STA: 2000 as SQ8895.
                                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X