Ear/Headphones - What do you use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by impresta View Post
    My question to everyone is which is better for the airplane? Headphones or Earphones?
    I think its very hard to really determine which is better. Some like headphones, some like earphones. IMO, whatever makes you feel good is the best.

Comment

9V-JKL know where i can find stereo airplane adaptor plugs to convert my earphones for airplane use?

I can only seem to find the mono ones.

Comment

impresta, Don't know where in your part of the world. In SIN, I can help

Comment

When my adaptor for Bose NC3 broke, I went to London Drugs and got the replacement. It works well.

Comment

i prefer my nokia n95 headphones so that i can listen to my own music, watch my own movies, and look at my photos without having to use IFE. YAY.

Comment

Bose QC2 for inflight.

Comment

Bose QC2 for me as well - I think it is the best BOSE QC there is.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  impresta, Don't know where in your part of the world. In SIN, I can help
                  Well, in Canada, or at least in Vancouver, I love to shop at London Drugs. So when my adaptor for NC-3 broke, the guy at the store was able to direct me to th egeneric adaptor for airplae adaptor. It works well till today!

Comment

Welcome to SQ Talk, bugaboo !

Comment

while on the subject of headphones: does anyone know if they actually clean the headphones after each flight? I am referring to SQ J's...

Comment

Sennheiser PXC300 - IPod
                        Bose QC2 & QC3 - inflight, iPod and PSP
                        Sony SA1000 - Home Hi-Fi.

(Audio)

All Headphones, Earphones are just too uncomfotable for me....
                        ________
                        buy vaporizers
                        Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

After purchasing assistance from CGK, I can now say that I use Sennheiser PXC300's inflight.

Will most probably buy mrs nickbot a pair for Christmas,...however I recently came across the following and think they may be worth a shot at very little cost! [GBP 7.99, SG$ ~24, AU$ ~19] - at that price, SQ could supply them to all Economy pax!

http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=1275

... however I reckon I know already who would end up with the Sennheisers inflight and it wouldn't be me

nickbot

Comment

Those Thomson headphones look ok, and they're so cheap !

Definitely worth buying as second pair; Sennheisers are expensive and less value-for-money if you don't use them very often.
                            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

They do look ok don't they?! Look reasonably comfortable (okay, looking comfortable and feeling comfortable are two seperate issues),...but at that price they must be worth a shot as a standby. They even fold up (like the Sennheisers)!

I've just bought a new PC and have to order some blank discs etc., so might tack a pair of them onto my order

Comment

Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones

I started out using the Bose QC1; migrated to the QC2. On a plane ride, I sat next to a guy from Cap Gemini, who was raving about his new (at the time) Sony MDR-NC11 (http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones-h...tag=prod.txt.1) -- much smaller, easier to carry, and your ears don't get hot.

I'm now thinking of upgrading to the Shure's:

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones-h....html?tag=coco

Does anybody have these yet?
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X