No announcement yet.

Priority Pass Lounges in SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Charterered Platinum CCs get unlimited access.

I'm also intending to sign up with them now. An uncle of mine in KL confirms this as he's used it just about everywhere he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

I'm also intending to sign up with them now. An uncle of mine in KL confirms this as he's used it just about everywhere he goes.
      Yay Tat means if I can't juz lounge-hop w/o any financial consequences.. hehe

Comment

Which Std Chart CC has this benefit? Didn't see it on their site.

Comment

SJJ, I'll be a guinea pig and find out once and for all. I think many Priority Pass lounges recognise Standard Chartered Plats, not the other way around (StanChart recognising PP)... in Malaysia, however, they do issue the PP 'unlimited' cards. That much I can confirm. Will look into it and report back but it may take a few weeks to get the card.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
            It should be 2 visits per calendar year!
            Does that mean i can use 4 times since my card membership straddles 2 calendar years? Haha...

Awaiting Kyo's report on the SC's plat CC. Would be nice to get unlimited access as having only 2 free visits per calendar or membership years sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
              Hi,

As a Priority Pass member, I wonder which of the following lounges should I spend most of my time in? (although I intend to lounge-hop)

- RAINFOREST BY SATS (T1 Airside)
              - PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE (T2 Airside)
              - AMBASSADOR TRANSIT LOUNGE (T3 Airside)
              - PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE, (T3 Landside)
              - THE SKYVIEW LOUNGE (T1 Airside)

Looking for free alcohol, food (vegetarian) and a good shower before I board a budget flight.

Thanks
              Just my humble opinions...

-Rainforest by SATs, Ambassador Transit, plaza premium (T3) are definitely not worth visiting....do save your visits on them....

- Plaza premium lounge (T2) is quite highly recommended by me.

- The skyview lounge (T1) i have not been before..might go one of these days..

Comment

Skyview in T1 is quite small and ok if you just want a quick snack and a drink. Yes alcohold is free (even spirits and wine) but they do not have an extensive range when it comes to food. I use to go there a lot as it's the lounge KL and AF use for their Elite members.
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

thks pinkfloyd for the update, looks like skyview T1 is not comparable to T2 plaza premium lounge...so i will stick to it and forget about exploring liao...haa..

Comment

Plaza Premium Lounge at SIN T3

Hi,

Where is the Plaza Premiun at T3 lcoated? I remember seeing it the arrival areas while walking from the baggage belt towards Crowne Plaza, but I sort of couldn't located last Sunday. Has the lounge been closed down?

From most of the priority pass lounges that I visit in SIN, Plaza Premium at T2 is among the best, and the Skyview at T1 is quite decent (especially decor wise) as well..

Comment

It's upstairs past the food court next to the Transit Hotel and the Butterfly Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        It's upstairs past the food court next to the Transit Hotel and the Butterfly Garden.
                        I think you are referring to Ambassador Transit Lounge, which is next to the butterfly garden. I'm not sure where the Plaza Premium Lounge is myself.
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                          I think you are referring to Ambassador Transit Lounge, which is next to the butterfly garden.
                          I am, as that is the Priority Pass Lounge for T3. It's not called the Plaza Premium in T3, which is probably why slacker couldn't find it!.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                            I am, as that is the Priority Pass Lounge for T3. It's not called the Plaza Premium in T3, which is probably why slacker couldn't find it!.
                            I see thanks for that.. Was wondering about it myself...

Comment

SJJ, I'll be a guinea pig and find out once and for all. I think many Priority Pass lounges recognise Standard Chartered Plats, not the other way around (StanChart recognising PP)... in Malaysia, however, they do issue the PP 'unlimited' cards. That much I can confirm. Will look into it and report back but it may take a few weeks to get the card.
                              if i'm not wrong, this is the Std Chartered Visa Infinte Card, eligibility includes annual income of $310k, certainly out of my range oh and forgot to add, by invitation only
                              http://priority.standardchartered.co...sa_travel.html

Comment

The Plaza Premium (PP) Lounge at T3 is at the Landside area. I used to pass by there before I got my Priority Pass. About a month ago, I still see the PP Lounge at T3 listed at the Priority Pass and PP websites. Now, they are gone also..

Comment

Working...
                                X