T3 Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cscs1956,

You have far too much time on your hands to be bringing this nonsense up...

"Storm, meet tea cup"

Comment

Originally posted by flying.monkeyz View Post
      I'm guessing that female security officer is reading a text message sent from security control office telling her to watch this chap who just took a photo of her.
      Thats good one, unfortunlly not. When we walk pass, we notice she is playing game on the handphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
        cscs1956,

You have far too much time on your hands to be bringing this nonsense up...

"Storm, meet tea cup"
        You are right. In the Q and nothing better to do ! But this is not nonsense, this can be a protential security issue. I am interested to know how the airport authority handle this kind of situation.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
          Thats good one, unfortunlly not. When we walk pass, we notice she is playing game on the handphone.
          You are right. In the Q and nothing better to do ! But this is not nonsense, this can be a protential security issue. I am interested to know how the airport authority handle this kind of situation.
          Which part of my message about post padding earlier did you NOT get? - consider yourself warned.

Comment

might I also suggest running posts through spell check. secutiry?
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Then go get it reported if you have not already done so

Comment

Maybe she is on a break?

Oh i would love it if your boss sacked for you slacking.

Comment

When we walk pass, we notice she is playing game on the handphone.
                  So you were quite quick off the mark to take a photo of the officer on her handphone but didn't take one of her playing games (as you claim she was)?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                    Then go get it reported if you have not already done so
                    Done as per you advice. Waiting for official reply.

Comment

Done as per you advice. Waiting for official reply.
                      What has she done to you? If it bugs you this much, why didn't you just approach her and kindly let her know what she was doing appears unprofessional? She might have stopped and learned a lesson...

But I guess you are just trying to keep people in jobs...you probably created enough work for a team for two weeks. Not...
                      /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                        What has she done to you? If it bugs you this much, why didn't you just approach her and kindly let her know what she was doing appears unprofessional? She might have stopped and learned a lesson...

But I guess you are just trying to keep people in jobs...you probably created enough work for a team for two weeks. Not...
                        I guess you are referring why her boss or section lead is not doing the job to monitor or remind her? She did not even notice someone is taking picture during this instances. I guess she is not alert enough for a security job?

Do not think this is a job for passenger. Her co-worker standing behind her should be in the correct position to remind her.

Comment

I guess you are referring why her boss or section lead is not doing the job to monitor or remind her? She did not even notice someone is taking picture during this instances. I guess she is not alert enough for a security job?

Do not think this is a job for passenger. Her co-worker standing behind her should be in the correct position to remind her.
                          I did not say it was your job...and I do not know what their internal rules are around mobile phone use. Maybe she was on a break and just didn't leave the area?

Anyway, I do not think airport security is a real security job. It makes a lot of people feel safer, but that's about it. I'd be happier to fly without all the hassle.
                          /Desert Traveller

Comment

Anyway, I do not think airport security is a real security job. It makes a lot of people feel safer, but that's about it. I'd be happier to fly without all the hassle.
                            I wouldn't 'panda' to his needs...

Clearly too much time on his hads.. Possibly frustrated by the queue that he faced during the security check...

A penny for the times this has occurred at security we'd all be rich, non worring, life PPS members...

Comment

I did not say it was your job...and I do not know what their internal rules are around mobile phone use. Maybe she was on a break and just didn't leave the area?

Anyway, it has been submitted to a department who is authorized to do the investigation as suggested by someone here. Whether she is on a break but still appearring at the gate or not, is the job of relative authority to investigate.

Sure, it may not be a real security job. But to many thousand of visitors using the airport. What will they think? Should we "clean" this up to uphold the image of Singapore Airport?

My suggestion will be if this is really a urgent private call, the person should leave the job temperary to one coner and complete this activity vs public area - especially those with uniform (and asking her co-worker to help for a while). This is basic manner.

Comment

Anyway, it has been submitted to a department who is authorized to do the investigation as suggested by someone here. Whether she is on a break but still appearring at the gate or not, is the job of relative authority to investigate.

Sure, it may not be a real security job. But to many thousand of visitors using the airport. What will they think? Should we "clean" this up to uphold the image of Singapore Airport?

My suggestion will be if this is really a urgent private call, the person should leave the job temperary to one coner and complete this activity vs public area - especially those with uniform (and asking her co-worker to help for a while). This is basic manner.
                                I've just reported you to your employer for wasting your company's time on internet forums. Bad employee, terrible, terrible, you should not be allowed to do this. When you are at work, you leave your personality and personal life at the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X