Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
    Try Firefly on their ATR72s!
    Indeed, they operate from SZB rather than KUL, which is much closer to the city. You get a muffin onboard too

Comment

Not a bad suggestion. Also choice of pineapple puff. And also guava or orange juice.

Absolute winner in my books, if not for stupid prices on Friday nights.

Comment

Peanuts also available (rather big packet!). Firefly merchandise sold onboard. And throw in free 20kg check-in luggage too!
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

.................and a pretty wild roller-coaster turbulent ride during thunderstorms esp in the late afternoons!

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            .................and a pretty wild roller-coaster turbulent ride during thunderstorms esp in the late afternoons!
            Can't be helped can it?

Comment

post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

I think everyone is forgetting about MI
                I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
                  I think everyone is forgetting about MI
                  Erm, we didn't really forget. There isn't much to talk about MI.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    Erm, we didn't really forget. There isn't much to talk about MI.
                    haha the way you say it, sounds like Rule number 1, You do not talk about Silkair, Rule number 2, You do not talk about Silkair...

Comment

To sum it up,

SQ (KLIA): Biz - Cold Snack, Economy - Coffee, Tea or Juice
                      MI (KLIA): Biz - Cold Snack, Economy - Coffee, Tea or Juice
                      MH (KLIA): Biz - Cold Snack, Economy - Peanuts + 2 choices of juices
                      3K (KLIA): Economy - Buy-on-board snacks
                      AK (LCCT): Economy - Pre-order meals (i ordered a hot meal on the 30min flight twice!) or buy-on-board snacks
                      TR (LCCT): Economy - Buy-on-board snacks
                      FY (Subang): Economy - Peanuts/Muffins/Pastry (changes regularly) and 2 choices of juices
                      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

To sum it up,

AK (LCCT): Economy - Pre-order meals (i ordered a hot meal on the 30min flight twice!) or buy-on-board snacks
                        FY (Subang): Economy - Peanuts/Muffins/Pastry (changes regularly) and 2 choices of juices
                        Great summary, particularly for the passenger for whom the meal choice on a 30-minute flight swings his/her choice.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Let's not forget Aeroline. They seem to imagine their 5-hour 'flights' are also rather enticing, going by their latest mailer.

'Flights' of fancy, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Let's not forget Aeroline. They seem to imagine their 5-hour 'flights' are also rather enticing, going by their latest mailer.

'Flights' of fancy, that is.
                            My last one which happened over a long weekend took as long as a flight to SYD

Comment

MH's J meals on this route beat SQ/MI's. They come with a dessert and chocolates

Comment

To sum it up,

post deleted
                                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X