Muslim meal in SQ Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim meal in SQ Y

I was thinking of pre-ordering muslim meal for my flight to sydney. Was wondering if anyone is able to comment on that selection?

Would it also be possible to start a thread for each special meal under the catering section?

Generally alot of people are proponents of the Muslim meal, indeed - many find it more tasty than regular Y meals.

I don't think each particular category warrants its own thread, but I do see how you'd think it'd make it alot easier to categorise. Will leave it to the mods to make that decision..

Comment

The muslim meals on SQ are generally very good.. Although I have no pictures, it's generally a rendang (beef with a somewhat dry curry sauce) with rice and a bit of veg. Other times I have had a prata (indian-muslim "fried" bread) with curry... All in all pretty good and better than most meals I have had in economy.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds like muslim meal is a must try.

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Does anyone know if the Muslim meal ex-SGN is worth ordering? Not sure what the SGN kitchen would whip up for this. I have also verified SATS is not back catering for this sector

Comment

Working...
          X