BPs did not show QPP status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPs did not show QPP status

on my last three flights, there has been absolutely no indication on my boarding pass that i am qpp. not even small little print on the bottom like before. has anyone else had the same?

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
    on my last three flights, there has been absolutely no indication on my boarding pass that i am qpp. not even small little print on the bottom like before. has anyone else had the same?
    My most recent flights all shown QPP status.

Comment

My immediate last flight, bc was issued in Cairo, did show status....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

thank you both very much. not sure why mine are not showing.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          thank you both very much. not sure why mine are not showing.
          That's easy. SQ doesn't love you!
          HUGE AL

Comment

Probably your number was not captured properly in the SQ PNR. For example, when my TA made the booking for me without "Mr" my PPS number did not show in SQ booking. When my itinerary has an SQ flight and book under the same exact name as the name in my PPS profile, my PPS number automatically loaded in the PNR.

Thus next time when you did not see your status on your BP when checking-in, you should tell the agent to input your number.

Cheers!

Note: Probably you'd better pay attention whether your flights PPS Values are credited in your account properly, as well as to where the miles are credited.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Probably your number was not captured properly in the SQ PNR. For example, when my TA made the booking for me without "Mr" my PPS number did not show in SQ booking. When my itinerary has an SQ flight and book under the same exact name as the name in my PPS profile, my PPS number automatically loaded in the PNR.
              I don't think this matters at all. Sometimes my tickets are booked with Ms. sometimes without salutation at all - in every single case my profile pulled up the name without trouble. I've even had a couple of Mr. Tickets :o, and it still credited properly

Comment

my pps value for two of the flights posted to my account. for the most recent flight, it has not posted. i don't think it will post either, considering i did a voluntary downgrade to Y. i credited the mileage in each instance to my BD account.

Comment

i also just realized when looking at my BPs that in the first two instances, my Raffles BP did not indicate that I had BTC. this is usually present on my BPs. When I boarded the flight, however, I was still served my ordered meal.

Comment

Sounds very similar to my SQ BPs out of NRT last Feb. NH was performing the check in and they were trailing some new systems. Out spat some of the barest BPs I've ever seen - all that appeared were names, flight numbers for the NRT-SIN segment but not the onwards segment to MEL, seat numbers. I could've printed more credible ones at home with OLCI. They had to manually write the boarding time, gate number and missing flight number down. We were held up by the security people at Changi for a bit as they'd thought we were holding fake BPs. We were also assured the FFP numbers were locked in despite the lack of "LH*G" or the KF number which usually automatically alongside the "LH*G" - sure enough the miles posted a few days later. No cities printed either but fortunately we were coherent enough to know where we're flying.
                    Last edited by KeithMEL; 15 April 2008, 02:35 AM.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

thanks keithMEL!!! i was beginning to worry that they revoked my PPS membership because of my sometimes harsh comments on this board.

Comment

I am sure all your feedback is valued greatly, TaipeiFlyer

Comment

thanks Singapore_Air! you are too kind!

Comment

On the subject though, I do believe that printing QPP or whatever on the boarding pass is very important as it speaks to the psychological aspect of the company-customer relationship. It reinforces the relationship, to varying degrees, and can in some cases reinforce and remind the customer of the exclusivity of the PPS Club.

Comment

I had four SQ flights about two weeks ago and TPP was printed on all four boarding passes.

Comment

Working...
                              X