Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DBS Treasures : 40k miles + 20% bonus promotion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBS Treasures : 40k miles + 20% bonus promotion!

There are 2 highly attractive promotions with DBS bank right now :

1) From now till 30 Sep 2014, new DBS Treasures customers who join and deposit fresh funds of at least S$300k will get 40,000 Krisflyer miles (or S$150k for 15k miles). Funds must be held for at least 6 months with DBS/POSB bank.

http://www.dbs.com.sg/treasures/prom...es-2014-Brand-

Note that "new funds" means the funds must not exist in the person's existing DBS/POSB account as of joining date. Which means that an existing DBS/POSB bank account holder who's not currently a Treasures customer can wire S$300k out of his funds to another bank, sign up for Treasures, wire that funds back in, and its considered "new funds".

And as an alternative, the customer can request for S$888 cash instead of 40k bonus.

2) Between 1 Jun 2014 to 31 May 2015, DBS Treasures customers who enrol in a Travel Program will earn 20% bonus Krisflyer miles (bonus mileage is based on distance travel).

Interesting thing is that only "G" fare does not earn bonus, which means that some cheap economy tickets that does not qualify for Krisflyer miles can actually earn mileage on this program.

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...privileges.jsp

Anyone else who's signed up ???

If I could sign up for the 1st promo I would be a very happy camper. Not because of the 40K miles, but because I got 300K SGD cash floating around.

Comment

Only S$150K for treasures? DBS must be losing a lot of HNWI to other banks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        Only S$150K for treasures? DBS must be losing a lot of HNWI to other banks.
        I understood it as 150k above the usual entry of 200k. Anyway, unfortunately, in the ridiculously inflated context of Singapore, if all you have is 350k or even 500k investible liquid, you are not HNW.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
          If I could sign up for the 1st promo I would be a very happy camper. Not because of the 40K miles, but because I got 300K SGD cash floating around.
          haha i totally agree with you

Comment

Working...
          X