Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The search for Candy continues! (To Europe and Back, including the SQ A380 in R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the sun begins to slowly set: it's time to watch some Krisworld

First up: a reset is required. Somehow, mummy managed to mess up our entertainment unit

Soon after: we're good to go!

Comment

Leroy (or are you Bubba?) watch out with too much Nestlé...you might get fat. I know what I am talking about, I am from Switzerland.
      Merry Christmas!!!
      Peter

Comment

That's Leroy! Don't call me racist but the fur color says it all!

Splendid report once again, I am following this one with eyes wide open while I know you two, mum and auntie P are just a few miles away. =) You'll see me in the new year anyway and I am very much looking forward to it. Might even be possible that Leroy will meet his Austrian cousin Leopold if he arrives early enough...
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

That is indeed Leroy , my love child with an unnamed daddy (who is hopefully keeping a watch on his son from the internet)

Leroy looks forward to meeting leopold soon for sure right now he's enjoying Aunty JJ's food (Jhm/Blast Off/Jjpb3 - she sends her regards)

Comment

When everybody goes to sleep, Leroy and Bubba come out to play:

Here are some pics of the rest of the cabin:

An excellent opportunity to go visit Aunty P in 3F having her beauty sleep

Mummy never sleeps. She's a vampire. She says she was doing some work. We think she was playing sudoku instead.

Comment

Some 3 hours from Landing the super crew set in motion a plan to make mummy fat by having a light meal. It's a light meal in name only, but in reality is quite a full one

Cousin blueberry's having some duck appetiser

Char Siew Noodles for all of us. This was actually from the Lunch Menu, and it seemed like a better option

Followed by Aunty P's BTC Yam with Duck Rice. Quite good this

Like a ravaging horde, this trio of bears never has enough to eat. So mummy got us something from the snack menu. This is the prawn noodles

Burp!

Comment

Well some of those photos were indeed different views of the cabin. What did they say when you took those interesting angle pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Paint Horse View Post
                  What did they say when you took those interesting angle pictures?
                  oi! stop standing on the seats!

actually, no, i was quite discreet when i mounted the seat and rolled on the floor as well.

Comment

The food looks good ... if taking R and the load is light, perhaps it'll be a good idea to take along some tupperware boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      The food looks good ... if taking R and the load is light, perhaps it'll be a good idea to take along some tupperware boxes.
                      Haha thats a good one... just as long as you're not on the 221 though

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                        Jolly good idea..... bring some over

Originally posted by andySYD View Post
                        Haha thats a good one... just as long as you're not on the 221 though
                        Oh i somehow doubt it.......... JHM's not an australiaphile

Originally posted by planemad View Post
                        That is some trip! Looking forward to reading all about it. Where are you going to be at Christmas?
                        In ye olde London Blighty!

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                        Looking forward to your trip reports and the signature denin leg shots
                        at your service!

Comment

Nice TR... keep posting... Enjoy your time there and Have a good xmas... send my regards to Aunty JJ...

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                            Nice TR... keep posting... Enjoy your time there and Have a good xmas... send my regards to Aunty JJ...
                            Aunty JJ remembers dinner at the Maze. Maybe we go there again this trip

Comment

After a rather long day we're getting close to London having begun our descent a few minutes earlier

Might we even be early?

No, a two lap hold over Lambourne before we're allowed to proceed further

No matter, a few more minutes gives mummy the opportunity to take some pics of cities below:

A fog covered london. Surreal (a big word mummy taught us today) really

The newly opened westfield mall

An overly ambitious shot mummy tried to take all the way through the cabin out the left hand side windows

Crossing the thames toward a 27R arrival

And finally we're on the ground at 1845 local, some 10 minutes early!

Taxiing in, we're reminded of home!

Final thoughts on this flight to come.
                              Next up: Leroy and Bubba fly the world's favourite airline to the Eternal City!

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
                                After a rather long day we're getting close to London having begun our descent a few minutes earlier
                                I can imagine I would feel a sense of disappointment as the descent begins when in suites... if it were me I would want the flight to keep going for longer...

Great TR so far, look forward to seeing where the bears end up next.
                                matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Working...
                                X