No announcement yet.

Round The World in BCOS on SQ, 6K, DG, BD, LX and UA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the appetizer, a soup was served and it was a delicious Jerusalem Artichoke soup!

For the main dish, my friend and I had booked the cook. He had chosen the Lobster Thermidor:

and I, the Jumbo scallops in raspberry vinegar sauce with baby vegetables:

Yum!!!

Comment

After the main dish, I forgot to take pictures of the cheeses and fruits. My apologies!

So I proceeded to have the bed made and slept a few hours.

To me, this remains the best bed SQ has in the sky! I like how wide it is at the shoulders.

PS: I now have over 2% of nickbot's mother of all Trip Reports' readership I guess if I keep this going for 100 more days, I may have the same readership

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
        I guess if I keep this going for 100 more days, I may have the same readership
        Don't you dare doing this to me ... although I am a very patient soul, I want to read on asap! Splendid report so far!
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Dear DeltaFlyingProf and companion,

Glad to hear that you two had a solo flight experience! Mr. Luckeee is really lucky changing his flight from SQ 1.

How was SKL at SFO? Still the same? Was the Filipino lady working at SKL that day? How about the young tall Asian guy? How about UA IFL? Any shower experience? What kits available now?

It looks like SQ15 does love serving artichoke soup.

Looking forward to more of your reports!

PS: I am sure you know how to surpass the total viewers of nickbots' trip report.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            Dear DeltaFlyingProf and companion,

Glad to hear that you two had a solo flight experience! Mr. Luckeee is really lucky changing his flight from SQ 1.

How was SKL at SFO? Still the same? Was the Filipino lady working at SKL that day? How about the young tall Asian guy? How about UA IFL? Any shower experience? What kits available now?
            There was a Filipino lady doing the check in. I saw her again at boarding but not at the SKL. Is the young tall Asian guy station manager now? If that is the case then I saw him. And we did not go to the UA IFL, because at check in, they told us they needed to update something in our record and would let us know at the SKL. So no shower and no info on the kit they now have.

It looks like SQ15 does love serving artichoke soup.

Looking forward to more of your reports!
            I love that soup! Delicious! I had seconds!

PS: I am sure you know how to surpass the total viewers of nickbots' trip report.
            Hmmm, I am not as sure as you are! It's a tall order to reach that 5 digit, almost 6 digit, number!

Next post will be about the second meal on SQ15, before arriving in ICN.

Comment

Loving the pictorial TR so far!

Comment

Nice report so far DFP.

When I saw the thread title and handle of the author I thought BCOS stands for Best Class of Service. However, then I saw UA in the title, and UA has no best class of service.

Comment

Come on DFP...waiting for more TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                    Nice report so far DFP.

When I saw the thread title and handle of the author I thought BCOS stands for Best Class of Service. However, then I saw UA in the title, and UA has no best class of service.
                    I thought BCOS of each airlines. Thus being in First Class on UA. In F and R, on SQ etc etc... But still he can't get DAPOUGTPL* in his PNR though!

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    After all he wants to break the total numbers of viewers after his 77W inaugural trip report was broken by nickbot's not yet finished TR.

*I might not get the code properly here.

Comment

After sleeping for a few hours, I woke up, talked a bit to the crew and had a midflight snack. I had the fishball soup, which I always enjoy.
                      On thing about SQ service is that even for a small snack, food comes well presented:

I used all the chilies and it was yummy as usual!

I then watched a few movies. I tend not to go see movies at the theatre, so I use long flight to catch up and on SQ I like to watch foreign movies. I watched a few French movies: "Ca$h" and "L'heure d'été.". The first is an easy comedy and the second has Juliette Binoche.

Time went by and soon it was time to have the pre-landing meal.
                      The first course was a pretty good lobster salad:

then I followed it with my second BTC. The veal chop:

while my friend had the Chilean bass.

Finally I did indulge in some guilty pleasure. No, SQ LPP don't get started! It was just some fruity dessert:

I then listened to some music and sipped on more Krug before we finally landed in ICN.

In the next episode: DeltaFlyingProf has his first visit to OZ's new ICN lounge.

Comment

Doo doo noodles? Hmm better go to T&T market today to check whether they get deliveries for that doo doo noodles as well as laksa.

Come on, DFP, your companion has changed your life! Look at that chocolate covered!

Note: Would you kindly post all your BTC in this BTC Pictures Collection thread please...Thank you.

Comment

DFP, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your TR!

That dessert from the SFO-ICN sector looks wonderful (as does the rest of the food)!

Comment

Finally I did indulge in some guilty pleasure. No, SQ LPP don't get started! It was just some fruity dessert:
                            It's funny. I had not realized until I looked at it again in the thread, but it looks like they put the powder chocolate when there was a spoon in the plate!

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                              I've put some more on your plate!
                              I thought BCOS of each airlines. Thus being in First Class on UA. In F and R, on SQ etc etc... But still he can't get DAPOUGTPL* in his PNR though!
                              What's DAPOUGTPL??? Dear Attendant Please Open your Uniform Through Plane Loading?
                              I cannot figure it out!
                              After all he wants to break the total numbers of viewers after his 77W inaugural trip report was broken by nickbot's not yet finished TR.
                              Right! I am at 4% right now. Only 24 more times to go!
                              Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                              DFP, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your TR!

That dessert from the SFO-ICN sector looks wonderful (as does the rest of the food)!
                              All the food was good! And the Krug kept flowing.

Comment

It's funny. I had not realized until I looked at it again in the thread, but it looks like they put the powder chocolate when there was a spoon in the plate!
                                Hmm I stare at it, and I did not find a spoon, but something else. Hmm ...

Comment

Working...
                                X