Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The search for Candy continues! (To Europe and Back, including the SQ A380 in R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
    TG F product appears identical to MH F product
    Well, both F products are made by B/E Aerospace. Though on MH you'd find mood lighting and different windows.

Comment

• leroy and bubba sure live the high life!! LOVED the pictures of stockholm... excellent stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
        Cousin blueberry then had a wonderful idea (he's very clever) - what if the loads were low, could you turn the double center suites into something for the use of one person?

drumroll:

Presenting to you: a class beyond Suites! (you heard it here first!)

Blueberry Class! - copyright Blueberry

You take the center partition down, but only convert one side to a bed.

Crawling across, is easy. So you get your bed and your seat

Of course, in the first picture, you can't use your tray table, so, a simple maneuver - and it's up again

Access to your bed however, is still quite easy.

There you have it! Blueberry Class Tm. A class beyond Suites! A class that is yours alone and all that.
        Alright! I'll be flying Blueberry Class next time round!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
          The Business and SEN lounges are essentially the same.
          It's just varying levels of crappiness. One's a little bit crapperesque than than the other, I actually prefer the business lounges cause they're quieter.

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
          Well, both F products are made by B/E Aerospace. Though on MH you'd find mood lighting and different windows.
          Agree. They're effectively the same seat. Windows are the same too, just that MH has those oh so cool electronic shades. They'd be no use on TG since the FA's just LOVE to pull them down whether I want it down or not.

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          leroy and bubba sure live the high life!!
          Cause Leroy and Bubba think that everything is paid for with a magical piece of rectangular plastic with 16 digits on it.

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
          Alright! I'll be flying Blueberry Class next time round!
          Blueberry also wants to fly blueberry class next time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Blueberry also wants to fly blueberry class next time around.
            Hey, maybe I'll join cousin Blueberry

Comment

• Actually I think 'blueberry class' is a brilliant idea... I wonder why SQ didn't think of it and sell it at 1.5 - 1.7 times single R ticket. Rather than leaving some seats empty...

Comment

• Originally posted by andySYD View Post
                Actually I think 'blueberry class' is a brilliant idea... I wonder why SQ didn't think of it and sell it at 1.5 - 1.7 times single R ticket. Rather than leaving some seats empty...
                Actually, I believe crews have indeed been doing it when loads are light. Only thing is you gotta stop giving SQ any ideas or they might end up putting a lock on the center divider until you cough up a premium for 'blueberry class'

Comment

• Sorry to bump this up: Just found something cool on the internet, a picture of our A380 taxiing out for departure that day! Thank you Mr. Toggenburger (who has kindly consented to me using this pic for the report)

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6444126

Comment

Sorry to bump this up: Just found something cool on the internet, a picture of our A380 taxiing out for departure that day!
                    You were on the other side, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
                      You were on the other side, right?
                      Yeah, this was before making a right turn to line up with a RWY02L departure.

Comment

• Gorgeous!!

Comment

Yeah, this was before making a right turn to line up with a RWY02L departure.
                          Ah, I see! Its no wonder I couldn't see the 3 little bears in the window
                          Last edited by s7r0ng3r; 27 March 2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X