No announcement yet.

SQ 68 SIN-BCN-GRU (Sao Paulo) Inaugural, with Hotel Fasano and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a now infrequent visitor to the site, a belated big thank you for an excellent TR StarG & MAN Flyer Looks like you both had a great time

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    For noise on an aircraft nothing beats the undercarriage retracting on a 744 when you are in F.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

We were greeted by lovely crew in F, lead by IFS Ms. P.

MAN Flyer's reputation for his love of Dom preceded him into the inaugural flight.
      After a welcome greeting onboard, the next thing the IFS said was "I believe you love Dom Perignon very much, Mr. MAN Flyer?"
      I will leave him to explain why.
      I saw the lovely Ms P in T3 a few weeks ago. I had just landed from BNE and she was waiting for the Skytrain up to the high A gates on her way to AKL. She was sans Kebaya as she has now been promoted from IFS to Check Trainer, which she had told me about as it happened not long after the inaugural.

Yes, I know...I know.....

Comment

Yes, I know...I know.....
        and therefore?....

Comment

I saw the lovely Ms P in T3 a few weeks ago. I had just landed from BNE and she was waiting for the Skytrain up to the high A gates on her way to AKL. She was sans Kebaya as she has now been promoted from IFS to Check Trainer, which she had told me about as it happened not long after the inaugural.
          The HQ must have heard about her excellent anticipation of DP pax requirements.

Comment

Working...
          X