Chicken Rice & Duck Rice on the Golden Goose: SIN-LHR-SIN on 77W J/F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iainbhx View Post
    Bresse chicken is a very high quality bird and yes, I've been known to buy it, but people like Gordon Ramsay will get their chicken and duck from Goosnargh. I've eaten the chicken and it is a great roaster.
    I can't recall trying Goosnargh chicken/duck but I will look out for it! I had Bresse chicken at a GR restaurant (Claridges) before which was particularly memorable not because of the meal (so so) but the cost. It was New Year's Eve (GR was there; they had a Scottish piper; etc), we left after paying our bill using a credit card but - for whatever reason - the charge didn't show up on my statement! If I'd known that would happen, I'd have ordered a bottle of nice wine to drink on the way home as well.

Comment

Thanks 9V-SIA for an interesting and very enjoyable TR. Have returned for it many times now (daydreamin) and actually booked a J ticket CPH-LHR-SIN-BKK-SIN-CPH and upgraded the LHR-SIN segment to F using KF miles after reading your TR, very much looking forward to that. Will most likely return and read your TR several times before I start my journey start of May.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, Nichardenberg (great to see someone from Nuuk!!)

Would love to visit there one day

Comment

Thx Kyo, have been looking at this site for so long but somehow have not been an active participant before now.
          Greenland is a truely beautiful place:o)
          Have lived here for 3 years now, before that Copenhagen.

Comment

WOW, this Trip Report is amazing
            and also very interesting..

great one!
            Last edited by TheFA2X; 29 October 2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Great trip report - thanks! We're heading to LHR in December (SQ of course) so it really got me excited reading this report. That being said, we'll be in economy unless the upgrade gods are smiling on us that day!

Comment

I say this is one of the most interesting TR I've read these past couple of months.
                Great job for writing such report!

Comment

Working...
                X