Schedule change on J redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule change on J redemptions

I have a J redemption which has a schedule change meaning my previous 2 hour stop in SIN is now 26 hours as the onwards 2nd flight is no longer daily..

SQ have said too bad and accept the new 26 hour stopover or cancel..

I want a different flight that has no Saver redemption seats...

What should SQ do for me as the new flight time is very bad for our travel with kids

Pay for hotel?
    Let me change flight or flights to other destinations?

Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
    I have a J redemption which has a schedule change meaning my previous 2 hour stop in SIN is now 26 hours as the onwards 2nd flight is no longer daily..

SQ have said too bad and accept the new 26 hour stopover or cancel..

I want a different flight that has no Saver redemption seats...

What should SQ do for me as the new flight time is very bad for our travel with kids

Pay for hotel?
    Let me change flight or flights to other destinations?
    Request for flight change or STPC

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
      Request for flight change or STPC

Have requested flight change but as there are no saver J seats they have said no..

Comment

What routing is this? If it's not a J heavy route you may be able to get it close-in even if no Saver availability opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unionruler View Post
          What routing is this? If it's not a J heavy route you may be able to get it close-in even if no Saver availability opens up.
          yeah same here.. wonder where is the destination that SQ cut the schedule from daily to non daily

the other option is to fly from the origin a day later, so the connecting time will still be 2 hours?
          visit my blog

Comment

Rome has been cut from daily... not sure when from

Comment

Rome has been cut from daily... not sure when from
              It was not daily. It is running 3 times per week till end March and 4 times per week for the summer schedule n change back to 3 times for winter schedule (with revision in the departure days from 1/2/5/7 to 1/3/6

Comment

Have requested flight change but as there are no saver J seats they have said no..
                Some polite escalation usually does the trick. Helps if you speak to the Singapore call centre rather than the outsourced one.

Comment

Working...
                X