Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EWR] Guest policy for Virgin Clubhouse with SQ *A Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EWR] Guest policy for Virgin Clubhouse with SQ *A Gold?

I understand that as a Star Alliance Gold flyer, I can access the Virgin Clubhouse at Newark prior to flying SQ21 to Singapore.
    In standard Star Alliance lounges, I have been able to admit a guest flying with me.
    Can anyone advise if I will have this privilege at the EWR VS Clubhouse as well, to invite a guest flying on the same flight but without Star Alliance Gold status to join me in the lounge?

Update: guest was allowed into EWR Virgin Clubhouse with my entry as Star Alliance Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
      Update: guest was allowed into EWR Virgin Clubhouse with my entry as Star Alliance Gold.
      Thanks for the update. This is good to know as it doesn’t apply to JFK. There you’ll only have access to the Swiss lounge as *A G traveller.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
        Thanks for the update. This is good to know as it doesn’t apply to JFK. There you’ll only have access to the Swiss lounge as *A G traveller.
        I think the difference is that at EWR, the VS Clubhouse functions as a *A G lounge since the other *A lounges are in other piers. At JFK, the VS Clubhouse is a Krisflyer Elite Gold perk when flying VS, not a *A G lounge, hence the stricter policy.

Comment

Working...
        X