Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which hotel room should I choose in Waikiki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hotel room should I choose in Waikiki?

We've got accumulated enough suggests lodge at many hotels for 3 nights in May in waikiki. Here are a few individuals choices: Ocean front room at Resortquest Waikiki Beach hotel, ocenfront at Park Shore, or a moderate room-(no view) at the Outrigger Reef or the same at the Hyatt and Outrigger waikiki. We'd like to have a view because it is so nice to have a cocktail late inside the afternoon and check out the ocean, although the resortquest and park shore look as if they are a little budget vs the opposite hotels which i mentioned.. Probably won't lodge at the Outrigger Waikiki since the beach before that hotel is really a mob scene as well as their moderate rooms haven't received the most effective reviews (despite the fact that Duke's is fun and that we just like the Hula Grill also). We actually just like the Outrigger Reef because it is near to the Halekulani but it seems like a waste to be there in a room with a check out a wall. Any feedback around the above hotels or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The Outrigger is actually fairly nice in itself, but I agree that its not for those who hate crowds.
    Besides the Outrigger, among the hotels you mentioned, I have only stayed at the Hyatt (no ocean view) and it was decent. One of my favourites though is the Marriott, which has great views of almost the entire Waikiki area, but it is toward the south end of the beach and thus pretty far from many restaurants and shops.

I have heard mixed reviews about Resortquest and Park Shore, but if an ocean view is your thing, try them out.

Comment

Working...
    X