Book-the-Cook MH Style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book-the-Cook MH Style!

Yes, MH is now offering a service called 'Chef-on-Call' for their First Class passengers.

http://ccf-malaysiaairlines.com/

Some key information:
    • 45 sumptuous gourmet dishes to choose from.
    • Available on 4 destinations: Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, London & Amsterdam - with each serving a different menu.
    • Western option is so much more than Asian option.
    • All foods are halal certified. This gives travellers with religious meal restriction a whole new dimension of fine dining on the First Class.
    • To order, just do it online it's as easy as ABC.

MH's Lobster Thermidore anyone?

So I'd say bring it on COC and move over BTC!
    Last edited by SliverKris; 1 February 2011, 03:40 AM.

I made an order for the Lobster for my first meal and Tortellini for the 2nd one for an upcoming flight to Londinium. This system is so new I wonder if it'll track properly

on a side note, seems that caviar is only served if you request it through CCF - and it's not available if you don't preorder? The good thing though is that you can request it for both meals

Comment

How does it work ? The western options have Belgian waffles and apple/cinnamon crepes.

Can I order 2 (main and dessert) for one meal and another 2 for the second meal ? Plus caviar twice!

Comment

Finally! A reason to fly with MH in F

Comment

MH introduce 'Chef-on-call' in F

www.ccf-malaysiaairlines.com

Got a few MH F flights coming up later this year so will give this a try.

Comment

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140388

Comment

Just had a quick look in 'Other Airlines', never thought to look here!.

Comment

Never got the email confirmation as promised so as I suspected the system is buggy.

Got this new mailer ad today from the enrich group about the service - so I'd hope it's been fixed.

Comment

I wish things like the vegetarian lasagna or pasta could be offered on SQ J/F BTC

Comment

Working...
                  X