Pictures Collection: Special Cakes Aboard SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
    Do Silkair also provide complimentary birthday cakes for economy pax?
    No idea, anyone? I sent a query to Silkair via email but there was no reply...
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Yes, MI do offer. Please make your request in the reservation. TQ!!

Comment

Birthday Cake

hi friends,

soon, i will be celebrating my birthday.
        I've booked a business class ticket on SQ from KUL - SIN, and a connecting flight SILK AIR from SIN-SUB on my birthday.
        so am i going to get 2 cakes?
        this would be very exciting!! hahaha...

A330
        Last edited by A330; 25 January 2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Welcome to SQT A330

You won't get any unless a cake is booked. KUL-SIN is too short to enjoy a cake IMO.

Comment

I remember seeing someone getting a b'day cake in SQ when flying to PVG, but he seemed sooo suprised when the cabin crew presented it to him. I presume someone else knew it was his b'day, but how do you book it for someone else?
            Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

Originally posted by spw21 View Post
              I remember seeing someone getting a b'day cake in SQ when flying to PVG, but he seemed sooo suprised when the cabin crew presented it to him. I presume someone else knew it was his b'day, but how do you book it for someone else?
              Call up SQ and give them the name of the person and which flight he or she is on. Tell them your request and they should be able to arrange something.
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I got some nice B'cake when I flew Air Canada in F way back in the late 80's when I flew LHR-BOM-SIN. In fact I got 2 cakes! And once when I was surprising a friend on a CDG-YYZ flight around 1990 in Y, his boarding pass showed up as 'SPML' which he translated as I've booked him a special meal which he didn't want.. The crew came out halfway during the flight with dimmed cabin lights, a birthday cake with a candle (and lit as well) , a card, and champage in 2 plastic cups. Well, things would be different now..but I thought I'd share this with you!

Ah such memories.... I would really have to fly on my birthday again..! Spent the last 5 in a stuffy old english college as the annual course I took was always right in the middle of my birthday!

Comment

Working...
                X