HSBC's Elite Travellers Programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
    They are but simple puppets in the paws of Scooby..... Money Talks, or Honey Walks!

Today I got my Infinite card approved and it should arrive within the week, just a few days too late for last weeks HKG trip that left me without lounge access for the first time in ages.
    Then you should be enjoying the Sony Tablet now, unless you chose the miles

Comment

They are but simple puppets in the paws of Scooby..... Money Talks, or Honey Walks!

Today I got my Infinite card approved and it should arrive within the week, just a few days too late for last weeks HKG trip that left me without lounge access for the first time in ages.
      HSBC is so damn lousy.. My first Infinite statement was out, but no estatement even though I am a estatement customer since long time ago.

They claimed that the new card does not have my email address. I slammed them that they should know I am an existing customer and they should have use the same email address as per record. Until now they have not came back to me since last Thursday... So damn lousy. I think soon I have to write another nasty email to their Quality Assurance lady. May be will get another hamper for Chinese New Year after my Harrods Christmas hamper which I do not like anyway
      visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Quattro View Post
        Then you should be enjoying the Sony Tablet now, unless you chose the miles

I am awaiting the voucher..... I only got my card by DHL on Wednesday, one day after the approval email came in. I should get the Sony Voucher and Priority Pass card by the end of the coming week.

Comment

• Received a call from them last Friday and was asked to send in my IC copy and asked what free gift would I like, Sony or 50k miles..... then I asked, approved? and she said, pending....
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• 50k ?

Comment

• Its 30K. But I'm actually more interested to know if it will be again 30K for each renewal...
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Originally posted by inix View Post
                Its 30K. But I'm actually more interested to know if it will be again 30K for each renewal...
                Even at the full annual rate of S$488 in exchange for 30K miles, it is not too bad at all. I certainly wouldn't mind paying for the renewal and I hope it would be given as an option!

Comment

• Sitting now in a rather busy Priority Pass lounge in Jakarta because the quieter HSBC Premier lounge is now for Citibank. What one hand gives you, the other takes away.

Comment

• Originally posted by inix View Post
                    Its 30K. But I'm actually more interested to know if it will be again 30K for each renewal...
                    I think it depends on how successful is this card. The card is not as per their plan. That's why they "lower" the requirement coz the take up rate not as per their expectation
                    visit my blog

Comment

• Just received a letter from HSBC ....The red dot lounge booking for Elite Travellers will cease wef 15 March and will be replaced by Priority Pass with unlimited access.

I wonder if I can bring a guest for free under this priority pass program?

Comment

• If the Priority Pass access is the same as is being supplied with the Infinite credit card, then no.

Comment

• I did not know there is any referal form for HSBC Infinite. Seem they are very desperate. If you want to apply, message me
                          visit my blog

Comment

• When I stepped out from TG404 this afternoon saw 2 BFS girls waiting for pax (I am guessing should be HSBC Infinite or Elite Traveler).

One of the girl thought the person is me, as she picked me up last week. I am on transit today....

Mr KL, are you the member here
                            visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                              I did not know there is any referal form for HSBC Infinite. Seem they are very desperate. If you want to apply, message me

I'm seeing more ads for the Infinite card around these days. CNA website, for one, so you could be right......desperation beginning to creep in?

Comment

I'm seeing more ads for the Infinite card around these days. CNA website, for one, so you could be right......desperation beginning to creep in?
                                I think they have not hit the number

Have long "chat" with the Premier Call Service Mgr few nights ago and I think I am right.

With the fast track service city keeps droping who will reality pay for $488? If you are true blue frequent flyer most likely you will have lounge access using your Gold card. So you only need it when you have to fly with airlines which you do not have statis with.

Here are the list of cities that I can confirmed that no more fast track facility, with DPS is the latest addition. HKG, CMB, DPS.

I used it in TPE and KUL (LCC). It is completely useless as there is no special lane in the immigration. In TPE at least it was pretty lady and she is quite knowledgeable and good to chat with. In KUL, the guy was completely useless, I asked him many questions about the city and his standard answer is "i don't know"
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X