X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shilla Duty Free @ Changi

Another place to spend money.

New retail operator for cosmetics & perfumes stores at Changi Airport

The Shilla Duty Free will be the new retail operator for cosmetics and perfumes stores at Singapore Changi Airport from 1 October 2014.

We are pleased to inform PPS Club members that they will continue to enjoy up to 10% discount on selected products when they shop at The Shilla Duty Free stores at Singapore Changi Airport. Level of discounts for specific brands may be different. Please check in-store for more information.

Notice the wording though: "up to 10%," "level of discounts for specific brands may be different."

I wonder whether outsourcing this to a Korean company means that the usual automatic 10% PPS discount is eroding or will not always be applicable.

Comment

Seems like the discount is not always applicable on all items. Bought some cosmetics last week, when I enquired about the PPS discount, they had to check the product that I'm buying is eligible for discount or not.

In the end, I only got 5% discount, when I asked about the usual 10% discount, they only said that it's different now because of change of ownership.

Comment

Can we still get 4miles per dollar here if we use the Citibank Rewards card? We used to get it with Nuance-Watson

Comment

Bought something from Shilla T1.

Citi awarded 10x.

Comment

That's great! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X