No announcement yet.

Qantas QF new Business Suite on a330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how it turned out in the end! We'll given most Asian 333 flights are red eyes it makes sense to replace the angled lie flat Skybed Mk I with this Vantage XL. I'm interested to see how the window seats end up as I certainly would go for the more private 'enclosed' seat.
    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

I think the seat's killer feature is the fact that you can recline the seat even during take-off and landing, which means more rest/sleep for those dreaded red-eye flights.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
        Still beats the Regional Biz seat on SQ's A330s by a fair margin.
        A slightly unfair comparison imho. SQ's A330 JCL product has been in service around five years now while this QF product isn't even in service yet.

I would imagine SQ will introduce a new regional JCL in the next couple of years, that will surely be better than the one available on the A330. They will have to with the current CX product flying to Australia and this QF one on the way.

Comment

I get your point, but how long will they wait again to follow? I had that seat on a 7hrs flight to Japan in the middle of the night and it is okay, but not great for those Korea / Japan trips. Shorter hops I don't have an issue and also not for a day flight.

But for starters they could change that weird scratchy blue/green blanket they use on the A330 in Biz. Hate that one. Rather have the economy blanket.

Oh well - I have come a long way from flying Y to now bitc*ing about C

Comment

Working...
          X