Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A trek in the Indian State of Kerala (CX 77W to/from MAA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing your culture. It's an insight to events and places most foreigners don't know. It's very beautiful.

Kerala is definitely very charming. I have just been there once and will definitely want to come back some time in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
      Thank you for sharing your culture. It's an insight to events and places most foreigners don't know. It's very beautiful.

Kerala is definitely very charming. I have just been there once and will definitely want to come back some time in the future.
      Thanks SQueeze. I'm always happy to share what I can to add its uniqueness to the trip. The trip had a lot of different unique things so I thought it was worth sharing since I don't get to take a trip like this. As I said, every 3-4 years in February, my mom takes this trip alone.

Kerala is very nice no doubt. Despite the sunny and hot climate, it felt like dry heat in Northern Kerala and it was great to see the lush greenery up in the hills while our driver took us from Pallakad to Cochin. It's only humid in the southern part and Chennai plus other Indian cities

Comment

Working...
      X