ET 787 OSL-ARN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET 787 OSL-ARN

I see that ET has a 787 leg from OSL to ARN. The price is less than £50. Does one thing it's worth booking a nearly 40-50-minute experience on this bird?

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
    I see that ET has a 787 leg from OSL to ARN. The price is less than £50. Does one thing it's worth booking a nearly 40-50-minute experience on this bird?
    If this was my first time on a 787 I would go for it! And I would pick a window seat to check out the electronically tinted window shades...

Comment

Just be aware that you will need to exit Schengen in Oslo and re-enter Schengen in Stockholm so passport control at both ends, whereas any other flight OSL-ARN will avoid this.

Comment

Originally posted by view View Post
        Just be aware that you will need to exit Schengen in Oslo and re-enter Schengen in Stockholm so passport control at both ends, whereas any other flight OSL-ARN will avoid this.
        Did it last week. The passport control was really no problem on both side. No queue in OSL and ARN was totally deserted at that time.
        Flight itself was uneventful but nice to flight a 787 on a 45 mns flight.

Comment

Working...
        X