Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone flown with a male Inflight Auditor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had one on SQ317 a few weeks ago.

Comment

I've met quite a few IAs and they told me they go round the whole plane to check on all the crew it seems, but when the premium cabins are busy, they will help out and serve the premium pax, since they are on board anyway.

Comment

I flew SIN-HKG once, and the flight had both a male AND female IFA. The female IFA was more personal, whilst the male seemed more observant. When speaking to the female IFA, she said that the male was one of their most senior crew. Coincidentally, Mr Goh was originally scheduled to be on the flight as well (but changed last minute)!
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,
        And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

SIN-IST last March. Full load in J and he was doing the supper service with the crew.
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Inflight auditor

Recently flew SQ and was surprised to see a female crew wearing a black uniform with a white scarf. When at the boarding gate, I wasn't sure whether she was from SQ but quickly came to realize that she was an inflight auditor. She didn't board the aircraft with the whole set of crews but instead arrived at the boarding gate later. Maybe was her presence purposely not told to the crews in advance? I was expecting her to be rather "bossy" and "observant" but I was utmost surprised to see her wonderful attitude towards the crews. She in fact did not only observe and advised but fully took part in serving passengers and make sure that every details are respected. She spent at least 50 per cent of her time in the Economy cabin, helping throughout the service and assisting passengers with every details. I should say that this is so far one of the best inflight experiences I have ever had with SQ, thanks to the wonderful quality of service provided by the auditor and her team. I never encountered auditors in previous flights, most of them seem to be ex-crews with an office job and fly only once a month.

Comment

Had a female IFA on my LAX-ICN sector SQ7 9V-SWO, she helped me turning my seat to a bed as I was about to do so... nice lady...

Comment

Originally posted by r123 View Post
                Recently flew SQ and was surprised to see a female crew wearing a black uniform with a white scarf. When at the boarding gate, I wasn't sure whether she was from SQ but quickly came to realize that she was an inflight auditor. She didn't board the aircraft with the whole set of crews but instead arrived at the boarding gate later. Maybe was her presence purposely not told to the crews in advance? I was expecting her to be rather "bossy" and "observant" but I was utmost surprised to see her wonderful attitude towards the crews. She in fact did not only observe and advised but fully took part in serving passengers and make sure that every details are respected. She spent at least 50 per cent of her time in the Economy cabin, helping throughout the service and assisting passengers with every details. I should say that this is so far one of the best inflight experiences I have ever had with SQ, thanks to the wonderful quality of service provided by the auditor and her team. I never encountered auditors in previous flights, most of them seem to be ex-crews with an office job and fly only once a month.
                Why would you expect auditors to be bossy? Their jobs are to ensure a company, in this case, SQ, to comply with regulations and adhere to their service excellence. They are part of the company product too.

Comment

I have a neighbour who is a IFS, but sometimes he flies as an auditor.... at time he is a trainer in the training center..... so I guess SQ rotate their senior flight crew in different roles.
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                  X