Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Composer on TOF looking for music in Krisworld - Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composer on TOF looking for music in Krisworld - Can anyone help?

Was browsing TOF and saw a post from a musician/composer who has one of her piano compositions playing on Krisworld in August. She is asking if someone can take a pic of her composition on the Krisworld IFE programme list...

I'm not flying on SQ in the remainder of August so can't check myself. Thought I would highlight the link here in case anyone is flying and can help.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...-airlines.html

(Mods: Aware that posting of links is frowned upon here...feel free to delete or move if this post is problematic.)
    Last edited by yflyer; 22 August 2017, 08:53 AM.

hi yflyer,

i think that it should be available through the SQ App under more > Krisworld Tab.

hope u can locate it there

Comment

Originally posted by cutepooh View Post
      hi yflyer,

i think that it should be available through the SQ App under more > Krisworld Tab.

hope u can locate it there
      Thanks, cutepooh! Never knew the SQ app had such comprehensive listings! Managed to find it in the Meditation playlist on Krisworld!

Violet Beams, by Sarah Dukes, below...

If anyone is flying on SQ in Aug...do take a screenshot of the entry on the IFE and post a pic!
      Last edited by yflyer; 22 August 2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

you are most welcome yflyer, chanced upon it while exploring it after one of the recent updates.

Comment

Working...
        X