Newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question

Hi guys. I'm booked on SQ318 next year, I chose the seat I wanted etc when I booked the ticket.
    Then SIA sent me an email last week saying they'd changed my seat due to schedule changes. Does that mean they've upgraded from the 77WN to an A380?
    Thanks

It could be a change from 77WN to 77WR as well, seeing as there are only 2 77WN left in the fleet and should be reconfigured soon. What will help us possibly identify is if you tell us your initial and changed seat number.

Comment

I was in row 42 before. I think the previous seat was on a 3 class 777 so makes sense that they've swapped it for a 4 class. In row 51 now

Comment

Originally posted by Cx152 View Post
        I was in row 42 before. I think the previous seat was on a 3 class 777 so makes sense that they've swapped it for a 4 class. In row 51 now
        Yup, the existing 3-class planes are changing to a 77WR. The only question is, when is SQ318/319 officially changing to a 77WR. My guess from the way you're making out from it, could be when the Winter schedule starts, however I can be wrong.

Comment

From September 9th, every Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat SQ318/319 goes 77WR, the other remaining days Mon, We, Fri are 77W/77WN. However, I do not know when it's going 77WR daily

Comment

It's Sunday 18th March so yeah guess they've swapped it to a 77WR. Cheers for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by Cx152 View Post
              It's Sunday 18th March so yeah guess they've swapped it to a 77WR. Cheers for the help guys
              No problem. I still wonder how soon it's gonna be til they make it a daily 77WR.

Comment

Cx152, please refer to the 77WN thread ("Latest cabin products on the 777-300ER - 77WN). I've posted some information about LHR going 77WR. It will be daily from September 15th. Had you booked on another day we discussed initially, it would be a 77WR anyways. In any case, I hope you enjoy the new cabin products.

Comment

Working...
                X