SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > SQ Catering and Amenities > Singapore Airlines Catering

Old 13th January 2010, 03:33 PM   #1
msndelevium
SQTalker

Programs: KrisFlyer, Qantas Frequent Flyer
Default Muslim meal in SQ Y

I was thinking of pre-ordering muslim meal for my flight to sydney. Was wondering if anyone is able to comment on that selection?

Would it also be possible to start a thread for each special meal under the catering section?
msndelevium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Kyo
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS LPP3

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, KF*S, MPC Green, SPG Plat, Ex-BA*G, Ex-HH*D, IC RA, Ex-BD55

Generally alot of people are proponents of the Muslim meal, indeed - many find it more tasty than regular Y meals.

I don't think each particular category warrants its own thread, but I do see how you'd think it'd make it alot easier to categorise. Will leave it to the mods to make that decision..
Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2010, 04:53 PM   #3
Pinkfloyd
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: Going, going..... Gone!

The muslim meals on SQ are generally very good.. Although I have no pictures, it's generally a rendang (beef with a somewhat dry curry sauce) with rice and a bit of veg. Other times I have had a prata (indian-muslim "fried" bread) with curry... All in all pretty good and better than most meals I have had in economy.
Old 13th January 2010, 07:20 PM   #4
msndelevium
SQTalker

Programs: KrisFlyer, Qantas Frequent Flyer

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds like muslim meal is a must try.
msndelevium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2017, 09:47 PM   #5
EWR
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: SQ, UA, AC, BA, DL

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Does anyone know if the Muslim meal ex-SGN is worth ordering? Not sure what the SGN kitchen would whip up for this. I have also verified SATS is not back catering for this sector
EWR is offline   Reply With Quote