X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ New Biz Class - Quadra Smartium

https://flyasiana.com/sub/news/view....ge=1&cidx=1405

In Korean though....

Ah....my other Favourite North Asia *A carrier has raised their bar...

Can a Korean speaker please assist to translate... Thank You!

Comment

I'm korean speaker.... but I can't read Korean at all.. so yea, can't help you with translating this

Comment

Seoul – Beijing OZ333/334 Day 367
        Seoul – Los Angeles OZ204/203 Day 1 (Day 2 from LAX)
        Seoul – San Francisco Day 367

Courtesy of http://airlineroute.net/

Comment

Very nice. Kinda reminds me of the Etihad layout i think - looks great in these colours though thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very impressive! Thanks for sharing.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Oh, this is bad ass!
              HUGE AL

Comment

Shame they are not doing this on the LHR route, they have a great fare for about $5.4k to the UK from Syd over Xmas in J which I am considering....

Comment

On a side note: I've read that the black sheep 7417 is also gone for freighter conversion - things looking up for OZ

Comment

The staggered layout looks like Emirates A380 J class.I never fully got the idea of placing seats like that though :X

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                      The staggered layout looks like Emirates A380 J class.I never fully got the idea of placing seats like that though :X
                      The rational of these staggered layouts ( and BA's Club World "69" one ) is that shoulder room needs to be more generous than leg room.

With this arrangement, space can be saved for fully lie flat ( as opposed to inclined lie flat ) seats. For the same number of seats..

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                        The rational of these staggered layouts ( and BA's Club World "69" one ) is that shoulder room needs to be more generous than leg room.

With this arrangement, space can be saved for fully lie flat ( as opposed to inclined lie flat ) seats. For the same number of seats..
                        Thanks for that

Comment

This look similar to what NZ, BA, CX have implemented and many people complain this it is claustrophobic. I only tried NZ and did not like it.

Comment

Looks like the new NH layout......speaking of which you know they cooperate on business plans and also own each others shares! It would be quite interesting should both NH and OZ merge.......

Comment

Originally posted by sudsoz View Post
                              This look similar to what NZ, BA, CX have implemented and many people complain this it is claustrophobic. I only tried NZ and did not like it.
                              I'm confused by your point: those are quite different seats, no? Especially BA vs. the herringbone of NZ and CX. How is it similar to those different seats?
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X