No announcement yet.

ANA - We fly 1st 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In looking at this brand new 787, I think we should focus on the pair of shophisticated, exquisite and technological modern GEnx engines. This engine has many brand new concept and design, such as the reduction of the number of turbine blades inside the compressors, also the world's first TAPS design combustor(Twin Annual Premixing Swirlers), which helps to reduce the emission of the NOx and have a better fuel utilisation and combustion. Moreover, the GEnx is actually the extension of the previous GE90-115B, which carries the GE90 pedigree, with lighter engine nacelles and quieter during operation. I think it's completely a new page, a new era of the turbofans' engineering design. So we must focus on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
      Moreover, the GEnx is actually the extension of the previous GE90-115B, which carries the GE90 pedigree, with lighter engine nacelles and quieter during operation. I think it's completely a new page, a new era of the turbofans' engineering design. So we must focus on this.
      Thanks for the insight, Dynasty. Do you happen to be an aerospace engineer or something along that line?

Welcome to SQTalk!
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I am a university student, and I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and you're correct, I want to be an aircraft engineer in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X