United Club, London Heathrow Terminal 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Club, London Heathrow Terminal 2

Flying out of the new London Heathrow Terminal 2 is very interesting. This is a Star Alliance terminal and you have four lounges to choose from.

They are, SilverKris, Maple Leaf, Lufthansa and United Club.

I actually like the United Club better than the SilverKris. I was told that this was the best United Club in the entire network. It is a gorgeous lounge. Lots of space, decent food, wonderful private suite showers and a fully manned bar with lots of drinks to try!

Check out my trip video - https://youtu.be/c2RHlFeh6XQ

But it was a hell long of a walk from security to lounge and boarding gates!!!!! And the security checks are crape, even at FastTrack!!!!,...... will avoid LHR in future as best as I can!!!!
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      But it was a hell long of a walk from security to lounge and boarding gates!!!!! And the security checks are crape, even at FastTrack!!!!,...... will avoid LHR in future as best as I can!!!!
      Indeed, the walk is long. However, I am ok with the walk, because after sitting down for so long on the plane, I want to walk.

As for the security, yeah, they are very thorough at LHR and it makes the lines very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarsingapore View Post
        I was told that this was the best United Club in the entire network.
        It's better than most for sure but I would say their HKG lounge is better.

It's been packed when I have been in there, admittedly pre SKL opening, but agree the large bar is good.

Comment

Working...
        X